Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Attempting an autismchadfish experiment

Make it a bit more believable tbh

Interesting stuff, will you keep everything(messages, etc.) itt or are you gonna make another one?

Interesting stuff, will you keep everything(messages, etc.) itt or are you gonna make another one?
I'm going to document all my messages and try to get a convo with the girls who matched me and maybe later I'll try a new one with what I've learned

Chads attract and meet prime pussy at parties through their popular instagram pages.

dating apps are for sad men, and foids collecting orbiters.
sad men get laid on dating apps?

not really lol chubby asian chick that says she pansexual

First conversation update: she seems to possibly be buying it or is somehow desperate enough to stay on the line, the closest she got to breaking it off was when she discovered Dudley doesn't shower, but she seems open to more conversation. In addition I received a "hey" from another foid but I want to wait to see if you guys have any suggestions or whatnot before I dive in
The screenshot must have gotten cut off because it missed the part where I said I browse 4chan and don't shower because I forget and if my parents remindm e I have an autism freak out sometimes

Why are you double and triple texting?
sad men get laid on dating apps?

They don’t. Most sex is organized on other social media not tinder.

not really lol chubby asian chick that says she pansexual

First conversation update: she seems to possibly be buying it or is somehow desperate enough to stay on the line, the closest she got to breaking it off was when she discovered Dudley doesn't shower, but she seems open to more conversation. In addition I received a "hey" from another foid but I want to wait to see if you guys have any suggestions or whatnot before I dive in
The screenshot must have gotten cut off because it missed the part where I said I browse 4chan and don't shower because I forget and if my parents remindm e I have an autism freak out sometimes
LMAO these are fucking hilarious

Chubby Asians :feelsPop::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Only skinny Asians are fuckable

Chubby Asians :feelsPop::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Only skinny Asians are fuckable
fat noodles deserve the oven along with kike foids and all fat foids or hypegamous foids and actually all foids (in minecraft)

Why are you double and triple texting?

They don’t. Most sex is organized on other social media not tinder.
Because the goal is to make him Chad outside but a retard inside

Last update today: this is the last bit, so far at least, of the conversation with the asian, I have three "hey" messages waiting and one reply I sent that has not been answered yet

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.png
    2.png
    38 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.png
    3.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 59
To do what with her? LMAO build a lego dildo.

Because the goal is to make him Chad outside but a retard inside

Last update today: this is the last bit, so far at least, of the conversation with the asian, I have three "hey" messages waiting and one reply I sent that has not been answered yet
JUST FUCKING LOL

@Colvin76 @ItsOver4cel @GoffSystemQB

He will get laid and be seen as a "quirky" chad tbh