Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Attempting an autismchadfish experiment

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
★★
I have already used up all my likes, and I swiped on every girl, all stacies 7/10+. I'm going to attempt to communicate with them like an autist. Currently, I have had no interactions and my area went into corona quarantine as of today.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 352
  • 2.png
    2.png
    37 KB · Views: 365
Keep us apprised. I wanna see everything. Not just the highlights, I wanna see everything.

Update 1: 4 likes from foids but I didn't know how tinder worked so I already used up all of mine for today, I will keep you guys posted on anything new

Interesting ngl

I love this. TBH he will do fine cause foids are like “tee hee” “he’s quirky”
Water is wet. Face is everything and everything is face.

Water is wet. Face is everything and everything is face.
Height matters but it’s less important. Also tbh I think foids will prob swipe left on this chad because it is kinda obviously faked TBHNGl. Foids do have pea sized brains but this is pretty obviously fake NGL.

Height matters but it’s less important. Also tbh I think foids will prob swipe left on this chad because it is kinda obviously faked TBHNGl. Foids do have pea sized brains but this is pretty obviously fake NGL.
Height doesn't matter if you're not below 5'8/5'9 and have a gl face (6/10 or above). A 5'8 gl guy will mog the shit out of a 6'0 ugly guy.

Height doesn't matter if you're not below 5'8/5'9 and have a gl face (6/10 or above). A 5'8 gl guy will mog the shit out of a 6'0 ugly guy.
Yea but I’d rather be a tall chad in 2020 foids like it all. Hooray Wahmens rights. Slay kween

In all honesty how are foids falling for this? Tingles overpower everything.

In all honesty how are foids falling for this? Tingles overpower everything.
Yep there brain is just following their tingles.

Yea but I’d rather be a tall chad in 2020 foids like it all. Hooray Wahmens rights. Slay kween
Well, in your next reincarnation probably.

I love your avi. Noodle is just repulsed by the ricecel.
I love it too. This guy is a low inhib god. He really has his place in the Incel Pantheon.

I love it too. This guy is a low inhib god. He really has his place in the Incel Pantheon.
Between him and the ass sniffer gif, rices are truly the best at coping.

@legocelkhv how many pictures of him do you have On the profile?

Update 2: 16 likes, nothing else so far

Is the autism a bit too obvious? Should I make a normal chad bio and only mention 1 or 2 autistic things to make it more real?
@legocelkhv how many pictures of him do you have On the profile?
I only have this one I found on google images, do you know where I would be able to find a full set of chad pictures?

Update 2: 16 likes, nothing else so far

Is the autism a bit too obvious? Should I make a normal chad bio and only mention 1 or 2 autistic things to make it more real?

I only have this one I found on google images, do you know where I would be able to find a full set of chad pictures?
I do not and only having one pic really won’t help. The autism in bio would be ok if you had a full set so it would seem real and still show autism doesn’t affect chads. Also this will prob be a legit chadfish a little because foids just follow their tingles if the one picture makes them tingle they will swipe right.

I do not and only having one pic really won’t help. The autism in bio would be ok if you had a full set so it would seem real and still show autism doesn’t affect chads. Also this will prob be a legit chadfish a little because foids just follow their tingles if the one picture makes them tingle they will swipe right.
I'm hoping the tingles take over because my goal is to make this a total almost chris chan level sperg in Chad's body

I'm hoping the tingles take over because my goal is to make this a total almost chris chan level sperg in Chad's body
Lol. How many likes so far?

Update 1: 4 likes from foids but I didn't know how tinder worked so I already used up all of mine for today, I will keep you guys posted on anything new
:lul: :lul: :lul: @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76

Obvious catfish :feelskek:

Now I'm up to 18 in 50 minutes
Yep less than an actual chad but foids still follow their tingles. You should get to 99+ within twelve hours.

the bio is a dead giveaway that it’s a troll. In my experience chadfishing, foids are already wary if your guy is attractive.

the bio is a dead giveaway that it’s a troll. In my experience chadfishing, foids are already wary if your guy is attractive.
I guess chads are rare.

Thats a chadlite

I guess chads are rare.

Chads attract and meet prime pussy at parties through their popular instagram pages.

dating apps are for sad men, and foids collecting orbiters.

autism=adhd if man is attractive
There is actually probably some truth to that.

OP I’m glad you’re doing this, I recently made a thread hoping someone would do something like this.

Chads attract and meet prime pussy at parties through their popular instagram pages.

dating apps are for sad men, and foids collecting orbiters.
Cope. Tinder is real life nigga

Last update of night one: I now have 29 likes and 0 matches or messages, hopefully I can get some tomorrow with everyone officially locked down and foids begging for a chad

JFL 29 likes. And bluepillers like IT dare say that personality or confidence has something to do with getting a girlfriend

They probably think you’re trying to be funny and are not actually autistic

Gotta be more serious, like don’t mention you’re a virgin or never held a girls hand. Just say you have autism, don’t go overboard or it just seems like a meme. That’s it.

they usually end up liking it from my experiences

Morning of day 2 update: My likes have refreshed and I went through and liked nearly every picture I saw, currently sitting at 21 matches/32 likes, and 12/21 are attractive, received my first message from one of the unattractive ones, I'll report with the full conversation later

Last edited:
Morning of day 2 update: My likes have refreshed and I went through and liked nearly every picture I saw, currently sitting at 21 matches/32 likes, and 12/21 are attractive
any convos?

Your autistic chadfish fails by being to autistic. Nobody is going to believe a guy like that made it to 21 a KHHV and all that other shit.

I'm in the middle of a conversation right now and the foid seems to be buying this somehow lmao, i'm going to wait until its over and dump the whole thing

I'm in the middle of a conversation right now and the foid seems to be buying this somehow lmao, i'm going to wait until its over and dump the whole thing
Is the foid attractive?

Is the foid attractive?
not really lol chubby asian chick that says she pansexual

First conversation update: she seems to possibly be buying it or is somehow desperate enough to stay on the line, the closest she got to breaking it off was when she discovered Dudley doesn't shower, but she seems open to more conversation. In addition I received a "hey" from another foid but I want to wait to see if you guys have any suggestions or whatnot before I dive in
The screenshot must have gotten cut off because it missed the part where I said I browse 4chan and don't shower because I forget and if my parents remindm e I have an autism freak out sometimes

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.png
    3.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 4.png
    4.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
JFL. The foid is one of your niggas Stacyfishing the OP. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

JFL. The foid is one of your niggas Stacyfishing the OP. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Hopefully out of 21 matches theres at least one real foid
I've got another message so if anyone wants me to say anything or has any tips tell me before I send anything

Last edited:
not really lol chubby asian chick that says she pansexual

First conversation update: she seems to possibly be buying it or is somehow desperate enough to stay on the line, the closest she got to breaking it off was when she discovered Dudley doesn't shower, but she seems open to more conversation. In addition I received a "hey" from another foid but I want to wait to see if you guys have any suggestions or whatnot before I dive in
The screenshot must have gotten cut off because it missed the part where I said I browse 4chan and don't shower because I forget and if my parents remindm e I have an autism freak out sometimes

" Youre too pretty not to touch "

We girls arent into looks sweaty teehee. Its all about personality.

Ok i got one for you. Tell her youre an incel.