Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attempt number 4: HI IT, i've got a decent personality.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Let's see if i can keep it as short as possible:

I'm male, fit, i do gym, groomed, clean, ugly face, have a job, have a car, have a house. Even if i joke in this forum (so tagline doesn't count, i don't think all women are bitches and whores, raping women is bad) i'm a decent person, not way different that many people on earth.

Despite that, being my face ugly and nerdy, i can't get casual sex. I like to have casual sex because it feels good. Low standars, a non-fat <50years old female would suffice.

Chad can get casual sex because he is good looking, even if he is a rapist, a pedo, a killer, a thug. You name it. Chad can have "bad personality" and attract women for casual sex because he makes them wet with his face.

You people from IT call people "piece of shit", assholes, dipshits so it means you have bad personality, i guess you do not get women, too.

I remember that time braziliansigma mocked someone for wanting to killing himself, bad personality.

So, how do i deal with this?

I’ve got a good personality too, I’m pretty sure.

I will brute force them to admit that if you are ugly you can't get casual sex, you will see.

My personality is bad but it became this way because of absence of social validation

Maxresdefault 2

Attempt number 193569322:

I won't do that, they featured me but they cutted the OP, so i declare it as a victory.