Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

attack on landwhale

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
LSiZVVD.jpg

or maybe we just don't want used up whores kek

This is actually a life fuel. Used up roasties get beta bux and are mad, what else can I wish for?

I can't edit last post. I meant they *CAN'T* get beta bux

LOL is this really norman logic? 

like wtf

Seems like everyone and their mother has a theory on why people become pedophiles. Isn't every guy on some level attracted to post pubescent girls?

im not into the "i want a virgin girl" meme, but this is bullshit. So incels dont want roasties because the diference in sexual experience? so delusional lol

That Alicorna should weight 100kg

And thats fake, i would even fuck a 16 y/o female even if she wanted to.

Let me put this one stupid feminist misconception that older men choose younger girls because they can't "handle a strong woman" and teens are easier to manipulate to rest once for all.
First of all, "strong" is a masculine trait, I do not care how blue pilled you are and deluded to dismiss sexual dimorphism as a social construct when biology says otherwise. Men are not attracted to manly women, full stop. (and we don't give af about the shoes you wear but I digress)
We are attracted to youth, fertility and femininity. Your feminist professors just lied to you.
Second, the younger the girl the higher the SMV so they are NOT easier to approach etc. There's a high creep-shaming barrier to overcome as an older man. The older and "stronger" a woman is, the easier it actually is.

LeagueEuW said:
Seems like everyone and their mother has a theory on why people become pedophiles. Isn't every guy on some level attracted to post pubescent girls?

Of course! It's all just societal brainwashing.