Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atomization Pill

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Recently I've considered buying a house since I'm sick of living with my mother. Even found a good deal on a big one. But then it dawned on me how hard it would be to maintain and pay for it all by myself. I recalled how, after divorcing my mom, my dad had to reverse mortgage his house just to pay his bills, so that he'll probably die before he pays it off. Then I realized that almost everyone in my family was living either alone or with a partner, often in a big expensive house that they can barely afford.

It turns out that this has been a trend for a while now. First there were the large multi-generational, extended family households. Then it moved to the nuclear family. Then with the surge of divorce more people began to live alone, and now that less people form families in the first place, it's even less common.

average-size-of-households-in-the-us.jpg

No wonder there is a housing bubble when there are so few people living in so many homes. Imagine how much more wealth families would accrue if they stuck together and pooled their resources rather than splintering off. I'm pretty sure this is why Jewish, Asian and Indian families are becoming more successful than wh*Te ones.

This is what the elites want, they want us to be "individuals" so we require more resources per capita and don't have social circles and communities to rely on, so we must rely on corporations instead.

Last edited: