Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Atomic blackpill: born male and asian is the worst thing that can happen to you

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
>whats the first thing that comes to your mind when i say "asian man"
>people

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Asian in Britain means curry, not rice.

SEAcels have it the worst imo

We middle easterners and curries have it even worse:feelsbadman:

Incorrect, being born Indian is the worst.

East Asian men in actually developed areas are tall as the average white man, the good looking ones western or kpop maxxed have 0 problems and there's a large amount of them.

Indians have literally dozens of chads and curry fetishishers.

I guarantee you East Asian men (not short or brown ones) will be in a very favourable position in 20-30 years. Cope if you think this isn't happening in our life times, the new generation of Asians are looks matching and wearing lifts (in South Korea, half of the men have rolling heels or something) if they have money

@Zesto

actually, stblackopscel is white so not even in the incelosphere are ugly asians considered the most ugly. Your face is everything. Blackops2cel is white and tall but ugly, his face fucks up everything.
Face>Height>Race anytime

actually, stblackopscel is white so not even in the incelosphere are ugly asians considered the most ugly. Your face is everything. Blackops2cel is white and tall but ugly, his face fucks up everything.
Face>Height>Race anytime

Wrong. Statistics say that ethnics are chosen less than whites. I don't think JBW is real but they have a point when they say ethnics get shit for being ethnic and that being ethnic holds you back a lot.

Also blackops2cel isn't the lowest you can go, there are much uglier men than him.

You should add "south" in front of Asian.

"Be nice and all that stuff... "

East Asian men in actually developed areas are tall as the average white man, the good looking ones western or kpop maxxed have 0 problems and there's a large amount of them.

I guarantee you East Asian men (not short or brown ones) will be in a very favourable position in 20-30 years. Cope if you think this isn't happening in our life times, the new generation of Asians are looks matching and wearing lifts (in South Korea, half of the men have rolling heels or something) if they have money

@Zesto

whites are dying off, so yeah, chinese and koreans will be the highest tier men left

GunCrazy1

In the west maybe, the only difference I would've wanted was being born in Asia.

@Zesto

Happy5

I don't like Koreans they're too westernized and at the same time the most racist.

I also don't like the way they're mutilating themselves.

But yes Korean men are my biggest threat, tallest Asians yet insane enough to wear lifts as well, plus SkinMaxxed and in general K-PopMaxxed as well as universally FashionMaxxed.

Yes definitely though, there is no worse race to be than Indian, unless you count a meme race like Abo.

But the situation for Asian men won't get any better. As white go extinct, it will just be light skinned latino men who will take their place.

Asians will still have it good in Asia though.

Last edited:
View attachment 64254

In the west maybe, the only difference I would've wanted was being born in Asia.

View attachment 64259

I don't like Koreans they're too westernized and at the same time the most racist.

But yes Korean men are my biggest threat, tallest Asians yet insane enough to wear lifts as well, plus SkinMaxxed and in general K-PopMaxxed as well as universally FashionMaxxed.

Yes definitely though, there is no worse race to be than Indian, unless you count a meme race like Abo.

But the situation for Asian men won't get any better. As white go extinct, it will just be light skinned latino men who will take their place.

Korean men are not the biggest threat the biggest ones are northern Chinese men but there's literally CCTVs everywhere preventing crime from occuring. The difference is that Koreans follow western culture while Chinese ones do the same but don't have international coverage.

The Latino/Cuban whites already overtook Houston andnTexas, both genders are marrying into European whites at a fast pace and mixing together with. People don't believe me when I tell them the average U.S white is actually 5'8 where I am because they don't realize the American south is full of genetic trash and whites overstate because they're goons

Be nice HAHAAHAHAAHAA

Whoa Aussie guys are aggressive. All of them reacted with anger when the guy jokingly asked them about Asian guy winning their hearts.
they are dumb and want to appear manly.
I would have answered:
"i don't have a heart."
and then keep going my way

If you have a good face and are tall Asian, you'll be a Chang and score constantly. If you're short Asian and have shitty face you'll be an incel like the rest of us

Cope, being born ugly is.

Whoa Aussie guys are aggressive. All of them reacted with anger when the guy jokingly asked them about Asian guy winning their hearts.

Secondly, all the foids are very reluctant upon hearing the words "Asian men" None of them would date an Asian guy.
get out of Chadstralia ASAP unless you want to get mogged every second you were alive

If you are male and Asian you are best of running SEA game if you live in the west.

being born female = tutorial mode

ovER, God-Emperor Cho save us.

Someone ER this fucking virtue signalling foid

View attachment 64254

View attachment 64259

we just went over this the other day, man. Asians are fucked

View attachment 64470

Honestly the whole world is a prison planet run by jews.
yes bro. But I do admire your strength and commitment to Japanmaxx despite every effort on part of the eternal Jew to make you crave and lust after white whores. Normally I don't condone racemixing, but because you're already mixed, I'm willing to make an exception and even encourage it. I wish you all the best of luck in Japan, and if not in Japan then in SEA. The stormcels on this site are rooting for you

yes bro. But I do admire your strength and commitment to Japanmaxx despite every effort on part of the eternal Jew to make you crave and lust after white whores. Normally I don't condone racemixing, but because you're already mixed, I'm willing to make an exception and even encourage it. I wish you all the best of luck in Japan, and if not in Japan then in SEA. The stormcels on this site are rooting for you

Happy6

Yes it's for the best.

My mongoloid genes are best kept out of the white gene pool.

And as you've read my story you know I singlehandedly overcame ZOG brainwashing to lust and crave white women.

I am now legitimately disgusted by all of them, it's far beyond coping.

View attachment 64485

Yes it's for the best.

My mongoloid genes are best kept out of the white gene pool.

And as you've read my story you know I singlehandedly overcame ZOG brainwashing to lust and crave white women.

I am now legitimately disgusted by all of them, it's far beyond coping.
It's the trap :feelsbaton: Saint Elliot fell for. I think Elliot could've slayed in Japan and/or SEA. It's also where he felt at home the most. I'll never forgive the Jews for what they did to him, poor guy. Ultimately though, his sacrifice was necessary to illustrate how rotten to the core this current zog world order is. Rest in peace, sweet prince. May you find the peace in death those selfish, self centered white whores couldn't give you in life.