Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill {Atomic black pill} Why you shouldn’t donate sperm

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★

1. Your sperm will be valued on physical attributes alone. Men should not be reduced down to their genes. But this is precisely what would happen. Sperm banks will only value your sperm so long as it is high in count, and women will only value it so long as it conforms to things such as intelligence, height, race, test scores, athleticism, skin, eye, and hair pigment. This idea leads men to conclude that this is what women value and creates monsters such as Elliot Rodger. There is no role for masculinity in the sperm selection process. Do not fall in to the feminist trap of thinking that men are chosen by women, only if the men fit certain stereotypical traits. Anything that does this is to be shunned.”

1) it's a bit late for that

2) ER was just ahead of the curve, not a monster :society:

3) veqderamanlet tyroneJoinedAug 1, 2021

I can't even donate sperm because height limit is 5,8 ft. I'm 5,7.

I hope that the sperm I will donate, will create the most disgusting and horrible creature, with autism, adhd and other neurological diseases that could ever exist.
So the foid will get frustrated and kill herself, when she's "settling down" with an autistic and retarded child.

IncelTV made that one video where he showed that Brazilian women are importing blue eyed viking sperm to their country... BROOTAL.

I will donate sperm to a foid if she donates me her pussy :feelsthink: