Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atlus new game has a tolerance stat

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★★
The localization is done by trannies and its filled with propaganda. Fuck atlus nobody with a brain should buy their shit

More gay bullshit

The localization is done by trannies and its filled with propaganda. Fuck atlus nobody with a brain should buy their shit
2 of the protagonists look like a trannies
Brave 2024 10 07 21 33 52
so it's the perfect game to have trannycalizers

Unbelievably over for modern gaming. Even Jap shit is zogged beyond belief

Thinking man will be playing new Dragon Ball game
Normie will be playing Silent Hill 2 demake
Troon will be playing Metaphor

I knew it they troonyfied the characters and made story about marxist jewish multi-kulti propaganda

Wokelaizer all ready took over japanese games

Sad, the game looked good.

hahahahaha reminds me of the moral compass shit you have in rdr2 where if you are a good boy you get the good ending despite the fact your a fucking criminal in the game.

What does this mean? I don’t play these types of games

What does this mean? I don’t play these types of games
Niggas complaining about new atlus slop being woke when theyve been makjng woke games for years.

Niggas complaining about new atlus slop being woke when theyve been makjng woke games for years.
what do you mean :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: Even in persona5 its not woke

why are woke people so fucking corny

Unbelievably over for modern gaming. Even Jap shit is zogged beyond belief
It’s been like this since Final Fantasy VII on PS1. I have no idea where this notion of muh jap gams muh based even originated. Their games have always been one huge slippery slope into taking HRTs. Maybe there’s occasionally one or two based games, but they’re so few and far between that they’re not worth mentioning.

Well, at least it gave us a cute fairy.
Metaphor ReFantazio Gallica art

Multicolored eyes = fag

It’s been like this since Final Fantasy VII on PS1. I have no idea where this notion of muh jap gams muh based even originated. Their games have always been one huge slippery slope into taking HRTs. Maybe there’s occasionally one or two based games, but they’re so few and far between that they’re not worth mentioning.
Anime trans pipeline is troons taking over anime and if anime appeals to them so much why must they cenor the games on when localizing it to the west