Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Atleast I have always lived with zero regrets

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
What eases the pain slightly is that I know for sure that I did absolutely everything I could have done during my teens/early 20s to become attractive to women and in the end absolutely all my efforts were completely wasted and didn´t make the slightest bit of difference. I can relate to absolutely everything about the blackpill since I have experienced it all my life.

Life has been nothing but misery and pain for me, so if extreme plastic surgery, roids and trying to find a wife form a poor country doesn´t work out I can finally allow myself to rope in peace.

Ironically the only thing keeping me alive right now is the thought that I can finally commit suicide in the next year or two if I don´t ascend. The thought of death is the only thing that eases my depressiona a bit. I want to go out with a bang though if you know what I mean. :feelzez:

I do regret beta orbiting my high school oneitis as a bluepiller. If time could go back I would have saved my dignity.

Do not Rope, Bro. You are white, just run SEA-Game. You will definitely ascend.

I feel like that but only partially. I did pretty much everything I could, but I only started trying like crazy when I was 22 or so. Already balding. I should have done it earlier at my prime.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a massive list of regrets.

What surgeries did you have?

Tbh it is good to have no regrets. That way if the cucks give bullshit ideas like “just lift bro” “go outside more” “meet new people and socialize” “be considerate and nice” I can tell them I did that and nothing happened. The only difference is I have more respect from guys and I have a somewhat decent social life. The only negative is no one likes me.

I regret my injuries
And fuck my parents for not caring