Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Atlast banned from cucked sub of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For asking who else was happy because of event yesterday, when femoid 22 years old fell from 6th florr and died. Today is "independence day" of lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Not of current "independence", but of less cucked, interwar

Only bad thing that was blocked very soon, without even comments received and degenerates triggered, maybe mods nolifer cucks, or had bad luck for good moment of posting

Juokiuos

Literally no one replied to de Gesos thread again :feelskek:

Napoleon de Geso = funniest poster here

Autism is really bad

@Weeb25 Thoughts?

Being an incel in a first world country is bad enough but I'd have roped long ago as an incel in a fourth world hovel like Lithuania.

(separatist part of Russia)
why is it part of your specialized routine to say this repetitive phrase

Are you the one who has posted on 4chan about that Lithuania is a separatist part of Russia and that Lithuanians are NPC:s and subhumans who cannot think properly?

For asking who else was happy because of event yesterday, when femoid 22 years old fell from 6th florr and died.

You may say it as far as I'm concerned but it's asking for a ban. I've been banned from several ban-happy reddit subs without good reason such as posting a popular meme in a currently but not the quarantined sub.

Another based post by @Napoleon de Geso