Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Athletic physique is retarded

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I never understood why apparently an athletic physique is rated better than the W bodybuilding physique because the athletic physique looks so fucking retarded especially with the small calves. Almost anyone can be 120 lbs with small amount of muscle mass and be able to get fucked up by your local bodybuilder/powerlifter.

"BuT muH lEoN EdWarDs"

Leon is a nigger so of course it will match him so it barely looks "decent", everyone should strive to be 200+ lbs in muscle.

If you are wondering what Leon Edwards looks like, this is him.
0eb2e4 e83f676203f4445abb4df4b5a29b1ac4mv2

Shizzy, Alex Eubank and Tyler Brandis physique mogs. I am trying to be 200+ lbs in lean muscle mass even as an ectomorph curry.

no athletic physique for your retardation

You're retarded, foids aren't attracted to mass monsters they're attracted to the lean v taper athletic physique, bodybuilding is a faggot sport

You're retarded, foids aren't attracted to mass monsters they're attracted to the lean v taper athletic physique, bodybuilding is a faggot sport
Why would foids be attracted to low t soyboys who cope about not being able to build muscle?
91424 17230209273957 1920
This physique mogs those low testosterone "athletic physique" soyfags into oblivion

120 pounds with small muscles ain’t an athletic physique, that’s just overly skinny. An athletic physique is the physique of someone like floyd mayweather or tank davis. A fair amount of muscle but not enough to the point that you would consider them big.

Athletic physiques are found to be more attractive because they’re more functional. We humans are supposed to be distance runners, it ain’t natural for us to be 200 pounds of muscle. And most people will never even reach 200 pounds of muscle unless they’re tall

the only reason fighters are so lean is because they cut so much weight to get into their weight class , being super low body fat has zero advantages in terms of athletic performance

@gymcellragefuel whats your stance on the athletic vs bodybuilder physique?

Low IQ meatheads got nothing else to do or think.
If they did, they would have killed Themselves hanging by the ceiling with their Protein shakes(as their cross)

Giant muscles subliminally tells foids that the guy is probably overcompensating for something

I have an "athletic" physique due to my curry genes keeping me skinny and I am trying to be 200 lbs
if you do everything correctly (diet, training regime, rest etc) then you can put about 40 pounds of muscle naturally in your WHOLE LIFE. You can hit your genetic potential within 10 years of lifting. You said that you have been working out for 10 years so you’re probably already on the advanced category, there’s not much muscle you can put. The only way for you to reach 200 pounds of muscle is if you take steroids.

if you do everything correctly (diet, training regime, rest etc) then you can put about 40 pounds of muscle naturally in your WHOLE LIFE. You can hit your genetic potential within 10 years of lifting. You said that you have been working out for 10 years so you’re probably already on the advanced category, there’s not much muscle you can put. The only way for you to reach 200 pounds of muscle is if you take steroids.
I said I been lifting for almost 10 years but even then my genes are shit

120 pounds with small muscles ain’t an athletic physique, that’s just overly skinny. An athletic physique is the physique of someone like floyd mayweather or tank davis. A fair amount of muscle but not enough to the point that you would consider them big.

Athletic physiques are found to be more attractive because they’re more functional. We humans are supposed to be distance runners, it ain’t natural for us to be 200 pounds of muscle. And most people will never even reach 200 pounds of muscle unless they’re tall
Imagine these roided freaks running away from This:

volcano GIF

Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag

“Athletic” physique is another word for being a small twig.
The only ones who make it cool to have an athletic physique are Paulo Costa and Francis Ngannou because they both are able to get away with being massive and fast at the same time which even most of the "athletic" twigs at my gym are not even that fast