Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ate food left on table at food court

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
lifefuel tbh, it was chinese food (dim sum). tasted yummy. does anyone have experience with this long term? How easy is it to get sick. I set myself a rule that I can't eat anything with bites in it then broke it immediately with something else, don't think I'll do it again tho. I'm not hygienemaxxing but it's good moneymaxxing

One of my earlier memories is doing that as a kid. My cousins and I were adventuring and there was a restaurant near my grandma's house, we walked in there and ate off the plates and left :feelskek:
Low inhibs me.
That's funny af :feelskek: I actually laughed.

One of my earlier memories is doing that as a kid. My cousins and I were adventuring and there was a restaurant near my grandma's house, we walked in there and ate off the plates and left :feelskek:
based kids

I had to google what a good court is kek

lifefuel tbh, it was chinese food (dim sum). tasted yummy. does anyone have experience with this long term? How easy is it to get sick. I set myself a rule that I can't eat anything with bites in it then broke it immediately with something else, don't think I'll do it again tho. I'm not hygienemaxxing but it's good moneymaxxing
Worst u can get is Hepatitis A i think.

I hope you don’t shit yourself to death

Tenor

I hope you don’t shit yourself to death
It's the best he can hope for tbh

View attachment 177841

It's the best he can hope for tbh
thx bro I hope you dont anything yourself to death

neat disease, read on wiki and it said only boomers get acute liver failure
I hope none of you ever experience having a stomach flu
Lemme tell ya, I wanted to die every day. My stomach hurt, my muscles felt sore. I could never trust a fart. Like every fart was a shart that resulted in me having to clean sheets or furniture that happened to. The experiences on the toilet were horrifying. It was an entire week of hell.

I hope none of you ever experience having a stomach flu
Lemme tell ya, I wanted to die every day. My stomach hurt, my muscles felt sore. I could never trust a fart. Like every fart was a shart that resulted in me having to clean sheets or furniture that happened to. The experiences on the toilet were horrifying. It was an entire week of hell.
I dont think I've ever had a stomach flu tbh

Based fatcel.