Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At work I used to make a lot of damages/mistakes

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Even after some years I was bad at picking things and very often I used to hurt myself in the stupidest way ( ex.I took some glasses from the floor because I broke some bottles) or I put some bottles in the freezer and not in the fridge ( result = bottles were destroyed ).
Or I brole plates/glasses because poor coordination.
Even stupid jobs like cleaning the floor was too much for me, I handled the broom in a bad manner and I was uncoordinated/not efficent in doing it in the right way.
I even had troubles opening/closing the padlock.

I just laugh it off. What are they going to do, fire me? I could just get another minimum wage job. I'm the one cucking them out of their money, I have nothing to be ashamed of

I truly believe you should stop thinking about every little mistake you made in the past.

I just laugh it off. What are they going to do, fire me? I could just get another minimum wage job. I'm the one cucking them out of their money, I have nothing to be ashamed of

Just do not try to kys...

You might end up in worse shaps than you are now...

Chin up. You can do it!

Same tbh. Am extremely shitty when it comes to coordination/etc.

Minimum wage sucks balls. They should be grateful you show up not drunk or high