Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At which height is LL worth it?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I guess if you're 5'10 and the king of manlets going to 6'1-6'2 would make a big difference.

How many inches can you get with it? Is it possible to get 4 or more?

You can get 2-3" from internal femoral lengthening (ie. Precise, Fitbone, or Guichet nail). You can generally get another 2" from tibial lengthening though some people get more.

There are rare cases of people gaining 6" or so from doing femurs then tibias. But the time and cost commitment is insane. Keep in mind you need to be essentially bed and wheelchair bound for 4 months after the surgery during the extension process or you can snap the nail and end up totally disabled.

LL is not easy. You really have to be someone who is self employed doing web/computer work to make it work. Because then you can continue your business while you are laid up. For any normal person it's just not possible. Where can most men get $100K and 6 months off of work, plus enough money to cover all your normal life expenses for those 6 months? You'd have to save up a small fortune, then quit your job, then do it, then try to find a new job.

All this just so women can stop hating you for being short.

Fucking sucks being a man.

If you're shorter than 5'10 you're wasting your time

Bullshit. I'm 5'7" and I'd do LL in a heartbeat if I could. I'd kill to be 5'10".

You can get 2-3" from internal femoral lengthening (ie. Precise, Fitbone, or Guichet nail). You can generally get another 2" from tibial lengthening though some people get more.

There are rare cases of people gaining 6" or so from doing femurs then tibias. But the time and cost commitment is insane. Keep in mind you need to be essentially bed and wheelchair bound for 4 months after the surgery during the extension process or you can snap the nail and end up totally disabled.

LL is not easy. You really have to be someone who is self employed doing web/computer work to make it work. Because then you can continue your business while you are laid up. For any normal person it's just not possible. Where can most men get $100K and 6 months off of work, plus enough money to cover all your normal life expenses for those 6 months? You'd have to save up a small fortune, then quit your job, then do it, then try to find a new job.

Bullshit. I'm 5'7" and I'd do LL in a heartbeat if I could. I'd kill to be 5'10".
This and wear elevating shoes

At 5’7 there’s no point in even trying

Honestly, I would do it to be more respected by other men. Not for foids.
Manlets get no respect in life. We are seen as children.

If you're shorter than 5'10 you're wasting your time
Not really, even at 5'8" if I could to 5'10" without significant complications I would pay good money for that. Wear 1" shoe-lifts, claim you're 6'0" and you're in the top 20% for height, which honestly is good enough. Optimal? No, but still sufficient. I still won't get LL because the only possible reason I would do it would be to have success with females, but going through that god-awful procedure would suggest that they are worth it, which they are not. I would rather spend that money on hookers, drugs and travel.

Face > Height

I'd say 5'4''-5'8'' is the sweet spot for LL. Any less, and it's over. Any more, your height is probably not what makes you incel.

If you won't end up 6ft or taller there is no point.

Even still it's not worth it tbh, brutal surgery.

There was this guy on the faceandlms podcast who went to an eastern european country and did it for 6k only although I dont recommend doing it at all the risk is just too big

There was this guy on the faceandlms podcast who went to an eastern european country and did it for 6k only although I dont recommend doing it at all the risk is just too big

Yeah you can do it very cheap in India and EE but not with the best techniques. In those areas they do more external Ilizarov of the tibias which you can google to see what it looks like but basically:

e8b38ca1bed4ae0c396c4a508568ae1c.jpg

Not as ideal a method and just as long time off work and laid up.

LL is dangerous no matter how you do it. Go on an LL forum and see how many people end up permanently disabled from this shit. Many of them start out optimistic and eager. Then 5 months in they are depressed and suicidal because their legs are fucked for life.

Yeah you can do it very cheap in India and EE but not with the best techniques. In those areas they do more external Ilizarov of the tibias which you can google to see what it looks like but basically:

e8b38ca1bed4ae0c396c4a508568ae1c.jpg

Not as ideal a method and just as long time off work and laid up.

LL is dangerous no matter how you do it. Go on an LL forum and see how many people end up permanently disabled from this shit. Many of them start out optimistic and eager. Then 5 months in they are depressed and suicidal because their legs are fucked for life.
Saw this pic too holy shit I would never do that and I also lurked on the forums it's so unbelievable sad that humanity has come to this, men are risking their walking ability just to fit into womens eugenics

There are rare cases of people gaining 6" or so from doing femurs then tibias.
That must've made them look absolutely ridiculous, unless they had disproportionately short legs before surgery.