Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what point in your life did failure become normal to you?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I remember as a very young child being surprised by the rare occasions in which I encountered big failures (I was "an extremely cute kid" by others' descriptions of me). I got good grades, always was good at sports, good at music, had lots of friends, was quite happy, etc. Any situation that didn't go my way seemed like a blip on the radar.

Puberty and the following years weren't kind to me in terms of my looks, and naturally--as the blackpill would predict--the failures rapidly began to add up.

I recently noticed that I'm at the point where when anything seemingly good is happening in my life, I fully expect it to end in miserable, heart-breaking failure. And my expectations are almost always accurate. It's a total reversal from my childhood years.

I'm wondering how common this "self-fulfilling prophecy" despair-inducing mindset is for other incels.

I accepted failure with women later than some in life. Around senior year of college I gave up trying and focused on other things. Now I work and keep trying to find success in other areas of my life, rather than constantly fail at love and sex

It’s always been normal. I was always at the bottom rung of society for as far back as I can remember. I never expected to win anything. I knew that I wouldn’t have the things others took for granted I.e. friends, relationships, experiences.. I just wasn’t the guy that won things. But I always thought that being a winner or loser would ultimately become trivial once you leave high school.... NOPE. Life is just an extension of high school. It’s all about being tall, being cool, having hair, and fucking girls.

My entire life.

The reason you can't get girlfriends is because you don't love yourself :soy:

I was above average in school, but in every other aspects of life I was a failure

got bored of being successful at studies in high school because my social life was nonexistent, I was getting nothing out of cucking for a bunch of people that hated me and would continue to hate me.

when the world hates you for being genetic trash, the little bit of success you're allowed to have is pointless. you might as well lie down and fail

got bored of being successful at studies in high school because my social life was nonexistent, I was getting nothing out of cucking for a bunch of people that hated me and would continue to hate me.

when the world hates you for being genetic trash, the little bit of success you're allowed to have is pointless. you might as well lie down and fail

I had a similar experience in the years following puberty. I began losing motivation to practice/get better at pretty much everything I'd previously been good at (which was a lot of stuff).

There was just no point in trying anymore if it wasn't going to amount to sex with women, which--let's face it--is the only reason any straight man is actually motivated to do anything in life.

I had a similar experience in the years following puberty. I began losing motivation to practice/get better at pretty much everything I'd previously been good at (which was a lot of stuff).

There was just no point in trying anymore if it wasn't going to amount to sex with women, which--let's face it--is the only reason any straight man is actually motivated to do anything in life.
Pretty much, if you're sexless and (by extension because of the kind of person you are, an incel) an outcast, there is no point to doing anything.

Normies, who scream about losers needing to have more empathy, devote absolutely zero mental energy to wondering why the fuck an incel should do anything or imaging what an incel's life is like. I remember dealing with my school counselor at the end of high school (they ask many students what they'll do after school in my country), and when I seemed unmotivated after he asked me about a job the guy asked me what I would go out and do with my friends without money. Then he did a double take of me and said "or get computer parts" because he knew I was that type of person. Life ends at puberty :feelsrope:

I remember as a very young child being surprised by the rare occasions in which I encountered big failures (I was "an extremely cute kid" by others' descriptions of me). I got good grades, always was good at sports, good at music, had lots of friends, was quite happy, etc. Any situation that didn't go my way seemed like a blip on the radar.

Puberty and the following years weren't kind to me in terms of my looks, and naturally--as the blackpill would predict--the failures rapidly began to add up.

I recently noticed that I'm at the point where when anything seemingly good is happening in my life, I fully expect it to end in miserable, heart-breaking failure. And my expectations are almost always accurate. It's a total reversal from my childhood years.

I'm wondering how common this "self-fulfilling prophecy" despair-inducing mindset is for other incels.
Its the same with me. I had a good life, until I was hit by puberty. Then it was over for me.:feelsrope: