Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious at what height do you count as a manlet?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
for reference I'm 168cm (roughly 5ft6 for americacels)

I'm 99% sure that renders me a manlet, but at what height do you stop being one?

I'm 99% sure that renders me a manlet, but at what height do you stop being one?
Swedish? Tut mir echt leid für dich. Ihr habt so attraktive Frauen.

Depends on where you live. Generally anything under 2 inches of the average for young adult men.

In North America, Australia and most of Europe you are a manlet.

Im 5'7ft that's 170cm.

In my generation most are tall af, 6ft is the male zoomer average.

Swedish? Tut mir echt leid für dich. Ihr habt so attraktive Frauen.
yea, everyone here mogs me hard. I'm not completely shit tier, but I'm short and low to mid tier which renders me useless :cryfeels:

Depends on the region. Being 5'8 in Indonesia is obviously not thr same as being 5'8 in Germany

anything below 5'7 is no mans land, 5'7-5'9 is just below average. but to foids anything under 5'11-6'0 is manlet

Depends on where you live. Generally anything under 2 inches of the average for young adult men.
I'm swedish, so the average here is 180cm for men (5ft10 to 5ft11), so I'm well below average :feelscry:

fantasy land.

Average for Zoomers in the States is about 5'10". Besides, nearly every male especially Zoomer fags these days, lie about their height, and at a very young age too, because of social media pressures non-stop.

I have seen plenty of Zoomers that are not particularly tall. You're probably focusing on the really tall ones.

In North America, Australia and most of Europe you are a manlet.

Im 5'7ft that's 170cm.

yea that's what I thought, I never expected to hear anything else tbh. I just wanted to have it confirmed, thank you brother

Depends on the region. Being 5'8 in Indonesia is obviously not thr same as being 5'8 in Germany
I'm thankful I'm not from the neatherlands at least, I would look like a chihuahua next to everyone there. I'm still short tho, almost every single man I've seen has been taller than me

I'm swedish
Im planning to move there in the future because the living conditions are better than where i currently live but i suspect the mog must be brutal.

Blonde gigachads and stacies everywhere.

I would say 7-8cm, 3 inches, below average.

I'm thankful I'm not from the neatherlands at least, I would look like a chihuahua next to everyone there. I'm still short tho, almost every single man I've seen has been taller than me
I'm in Canada and its not too bad here, I regularly see european men who are shorter than me, though I've been mogged by like 4 asian women

Im planning to move there in the future because the living conditions are better than where i currently live but i suspect the mog must be brutal.

Blonde gigachads and stacies everywhere.
where do you live now? Sweden is a beautiful place, my only recommendation is that you don't move to Stockholm, they're all asshole fucktards there who wouldnt look your way if youre not anything like them.

if you want to stand any type of chance, anything outside of a big city. gothenburg is a great city tho even if it's big.

I'm 5'5 in Germany, the average female is 5'6

where do you live now?
A Shitty country in western europe, im originally from Poland tho so i can easily move between EU countries.
Sweden is a beautiful place, my only recommendation is that you don't move to Stockholm, they're all asshole fucktards there who wouldnt look your way if youre not anything like them.

if you want to stand any type of chance, anything outside of a big city. gothenburg is a great city tho even if it's big.
Online i have heard that Stockholm is a city with older Architecture and that the people are really introverted and that Gothenburg is more of a typical modern western city.

Is this true?

I'm 5'11 and get mogged here in chadinavia :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

5'8 is manlet cutoff in most places

Online i have heard that Stockholm is a city with older Architecture and that the people are really introverted and that Gothenburg is more of a typical modern western city.
stockholms got beautiful architecture, but it's also the capital. and with that comes 2 million pretentious douchebags who believe they're better than everyone else because they grew up rich and privelaged because their daddy paid for their yacht and theh will never have to work a day in their life..

gothenburg is way more progressive with the people, they're way more accepting and less judgemental. it's still a big city tho, so there's still assholes for sure. I've just noticed that there's way less in comparison to Stockholm.

people are really introverted
also this is just everyone in sweden, we're all antisocial and even look out the peephole to the apartment door to make sure we won't bump into any neighbours in the building lol.

we also don't sit next to a stranger on the bus or the trains, most of us would rather stand up instead of sitting down next to a stranger

5'9 and below.
Im 5'7

5'6 = turbomanlet

5'8 = manlet

5'10 = average

6'0 = semi-tallfaggot

6'2 = tallfaggot

6'4 = kys

I see guys your height with girlfriends. Over if too ugly or non-NT though.
I'm autistic but I'm pretty good at masking (in my opinion ofc), I'm also not a complete ahit tier, but I'm definetly not above average

I'm autistic but I'm pretty good at masking (in my opinion ofc), I'm also not a complete ahit tier, but I'm definetly not above average
Most likely over unless you settle for an obese landwhale.