Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what age will you rope?

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
I'm thinking I'll try and tough it out till 27 just so I can say I was in the 27 club jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know it's a giga cope, but I like to pretend that I could have made it. There really is nothing more to life once you reach your 30s, and if I can't get love then I see no reason as to why I should stay.

In a perfect world I could have been with whoever I wanted, and they would have been capable of actually loving someone other then themselves. There would be no suffering. Only peace.

But alas I am born into this cum dump of a world and I am tired of its useless nothings.

I will not hesitate when my time comes.

If my benefits stop flowing and Im forced to look for a j*B i'll rope

I'm thinking I'll try and tough it out till 27 just so I can say I was in the 27 club jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know it's a giga cope, but I like to pretend that I could have made it. There really is nothing more to life once you reach your 30s, and if I can't get love then I see no reason as to why I should stay.

In a perfect world I could have been with whoever I wanted, and they would have been capable of actually loving someone other then themselves. There would be no suffering. Only peace.

But alas I am born into this cum dump of a world and I am tired of its useless nothings.
I'm roping if my SEAmaxx fails so around 30 years of age. in 1-2 years max.

If I don't ascend in the next 1-2 years I'm calling it. I ain't gonna waste my fucking time in this world JFL.

I will buy this.

OD on sleeping pills and other consciousness mix cocktail,

Put the mask on and strap it to my face, breath out through my nose till I lose consciousness then just let the oxygen deplete and die while I'm out cold.

Easiest way to die.

Also if I somehow survive I will get permanent brain damage and be in a comatose state so I must ensure I actually die and don't survive this somehow, I think I will use military's grade straps to ensure the mask doesn't fall out. I will also deplete the bottle half-way so that I can breath in and out using only my mouth tube and block my nose.

sometime in December im 18 i really dont wanna see myself how i’ll be in my late 20s man i have zero optimism about the future i’ll be roping with my fathers shotgun now idk if i should do it fruity put the barrel in my mouth or put it on my forehead

I want to try and cope for as long as I can. I will only rope if I can't cope anymore or I'm about to be homeless.

If my benefits stop flowing and Im forced to look for a j*B i'll rope
@PolskiKartofel
I'm roping if my SEAmaxx fails so around 30 years of age. in 1-2 years max.

If I don't ascend in the next 1-2 years I'm calling it. I ain't gonna waste my fucking time in this world JFL.
sometime in December im 18 i really dont wanna see myself how i’ll be in my late 20s man i have zero optimism about the future i’ll be roping with my fathers shotgun now idk if i should do it fruity put the barrel in my mouth or put it on my forehead
I want to try and cope for as long as I can. I will only rope if I can't cope anymore or I'm about to be homeless.
I love you guys with all my heart. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

I hope never.:feelsbadman:

I should've done it in the past

If I fail to ascend after geomaxing I will rope.

Im 19. Next year in April ill be 20. Ill let this current year slide and look into roping more seriously the second 2025 kicks in. Unless theres a major chance in my life thats what im planning to do.

Im 19. Next year in April ill be 20. Ill let this current year slide and look into roping more seriously the second 2025 kicks in. Unless theres a major chance in my life thats what im planning to do.
Pretty early to rope ngl, but understandable. Hopefully you change your mind over time brother.

Imo roping before 25 is too early because that's around the age a lot of incels ascend. After 30 it's all over. Life probably won't get better.

sometime in December im 18 i really dont wanna see myself how i’ll be in my late 20s man i have zero optimism
@PolskiKartofel

I love you guys with all my heart. I'm sorry you had to go through this.
View attachment 1290869
it’s not our fault man our dads busted a nut and our moms decided to keep it i wish she couldve aborted me man now i got to take things into my own hands

Same am 19 turning 20 next June can't you thug it out for atleast another 5 - 7 years being a young loser is sad but being a old loser is just too brutal to handle ill rope before 30 definitely

Damn an aprilcel? Dude i was born on april too just a year younger lol cool someone who shares the same bday month as me lol

I said id look into it more seriously not that i was certain i would rope. For now ive been looking at some threads about it on ss. Its really early to do that but i dont see my life turning around. I see no point staying alive for the "copes" or wagecuck just to get home and remind me about how iam a ugly manlet with no friends and undesirable to foids. No ammount of cope to that, my brain just cant get over with it.

I don't know, but once my parents die there's a good chance i will neck myself in videogame.

Dont think ever

M

Maybe 32 or 33