Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age does irreversible permanent brain damage start due to being a virgin?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
At 23 I already feel my mind deteriorating, like I was in a car accident or something, and I can safely say that thiss been a trend for at least a year now

I kind of slur my words and talk to myself already and half the time cant even string words properly such that I make coherent sentences

This is on top of just becoming really slow

I am noticing it takes me a lot of time to make posts here and solve math problems on r/homeworkhelp (and I used to be able to do really advanced ones now, now I struggle with anything past HS linear algebra)

You don't get brain damage from being a virgin, STEMcels are the smartest people around.

It's emotional/psychological scars that will fuck you up.

I assumed that this is what OP was talking about until I actually read the post and saw the weird shit about slurred speech and motor functions. that might be something you should get checked out tbh

if this were true i'd be a vegetable by now

I'm almost 18 and my brain is rapidly degrading

Remaining a virgin won't give you brain damage, although prolonged isolation actually can cause the brain to atrophy. The lack of sex is a symptom of another problem, which is being social reject. Consistent rejection leads to isolation, which can then cause brain damage.

I assumed that this is what OP was talking about until I actually read the post and saw the weird shit about slurred speech and motor functions. that might be something you should get checked out tbh

Maybe its just cause I dont talk to people

I plan all of my social interactions ahead of time and if something doesnt go according to my script I dont know how to react

"Im doing alright how are you" and "Thanks" is pretty much as complex as it gets for me when it comes to talking to people, if I get caught off guard for example and asked "do you want your receipt in your bag" I need like 5 to 7 seconds to process it and then come up with an answer

You don't get brain damage from being a virgin, STEMcels are the smartest people around.

I am the same as you, 23, my verbal vocabulary has declined massively, I have developed a lisp, I can barely get through 3 hours of studying a day, my spatial awareness has decreased as I don't care if I walk into anything.

I think they are all symptoms of having given up and realising nothing is worth the effort and the future holds nothing exciting

Last edited:
In my case it was when I was 21-22 that it fucked me up for real.
But multiple rejections between 16 & 18 aand seeing my friend succeed with less effort got me really frustrated.

I would argue that the copes we use are the biggest cause of brain damage

I feel like I lost at least 20 IQ points last year, and it is not like I had much beforehand...
Maybe it is my perception of my intelligence rather than my intelligence itself which decreased but either way I feel fucked up.
I don't know about an exact age for irreversible damage but I would say that graduating HS as a virgin is massively detrimental to development and mental health of a man.

I am the same as you, 23, my verbal vocabulary has declined massively, I have developed a lisp, I can barely get through 3 hours of studying a day, my spatial awareness has decreased as I don't care if I walk into anything.

I think they are all symptoms of having given up and realising nothing is worth the effort and the future holds nothing exciting
What the hell is with all these 23 year olds? I'm also 23 and feel this way. Are we all 23 and have this same problem? :lul:

Also do you drink alcohol? I find that after I get drunk from finishing an entire 12 pack of Miller Light, I get more energy, feel happier, feel like talking to people (because of alcohol giving low inhib), and things seem more interesting.
Remaining a virgin won't give you brain damage, although prolonged isolation actually can cause the brain to atrophy. The lack of sex is a symptom of another problem, which is being social reject. Consistent rejection leads to isolation, which can then cause brain damage.
Higj IQ and true

At 23 I already feel my mind deteriorating, like I was in a car accident or something, and I can safely say that thiss been a trend for at least a year now

I kind of slur my words and talk to myself already and half the time cant even string words properly such that I make coherent sentences

I am noticing it takes me a lot of time to make posts here and solve math problems on r/homeworkhelp (and I used to be able to do really advanced ones now, now I struggle with anything past HS linear algebra)
Jews did this to you

I’d say after 21, you’re sunk

Jfl. I thought this as well. Then read the post. Get yourself checked with a nuero OP.

At age arbitrary magical number.

As soon as you turn 18. There's no repairing the mental damage after that point

Same, I feel like I am deteriorating from most points of view. While other people grow and become different in a positive way, I can feel myself growing closer and closer to borderline retardation.

What the hell is with all these 23 year olds? I'm also 23 and feel this way. Are we all 23 and have this same problem? :lul:

Also do you drink alcohol? I find that after I get drunk from finishing an entire 12 pack of Miller Light, I get more energy, feel happier, feel like talking to people (because of alcohol giving low inhib), and things seem more interesting.
Nah I don't drink much

Starts at 18, gets worse around 25

You don't get brain damage from being a virgin. It's emotional/psychological scars that will fuck you up.
100% this

And btw those scars start the moment you graduate high school and never had any intimacy with a female.

Basically when all your friends and peers are fucking. It could be 17-18 for some and 20-21 for others. Usually it's before 21-22 for sure.

At 16
Everything else you do after that age is just cope ıf you never had sex before it

age 20:

teen sex is what matters