Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you think it’s all over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44756
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44756

Self-banned
-
Im an youngcel , i’ll be turning 17 this year and yet no girl has showed interest in me. Every attempt to impress a girl failed for me . They either ignored me politely or put me on seen on social media. My parents said that it’s because im very introverted and no girl will suddenly come to me! I somehow listened to their advice and I left my comfort zone to go and pick-up girls. Tried a few times and no succes. I waited a bit . At some point there was a girl who showed a bit of interest in me cuz she nicely replied to my instagram stories! Now I thought that finally someone likes me , but when I tried to invite her to a date she just said “ sorry , Im busy now”! So yea in the end nothing worked for me and Im rlly wondering if I need to go ? Every one at my age had a girlfriend , and some even had sex which is insane! Idk what are your opinions?

"It's over" when you're really ugly. Age doesn't really matter much.

if you're ugly its over
if you're short its over
if you're ethnic its over

if you're all 3 well gg time to :feelsrope:

I know a guy who ascended at age 28.

Kek so true
when you joined into this community have you looked up to the description? No matter what ur age is , race , looks , country and so on .. if u struggle with not finding a partner you’re welcome! Well , why does it matter bc we all go thru the same suffering! What makes u think that a 17yr old boy who never had a gf now will have one at 30? I read that many 40yrs old incels never had one since their birth! Stop being that judgmental and look into ur same fate as everyone else! “All knowing guy!”

It's over when you no longer have regular interactions with women.

The normal ages are 18, 24-25 and 30 depending on the duration of your education, and 30 just because there are 0 options left.

Early 20s is the point of no return. At your age you can improve your introversion by working at a job that deals with lots of people, like a restaurant. Then ask out as many girls as you can to prom or whatever, if every one of them rejects you, you know you're really incel. Then you should save up money from your job, determine what your biggests flaws are, and get plastic surgery before you go to college. Though if it's being a manlet, there's no way around it, just have to aim for short girls.

When college ends and serious work begins which is around 22

enjoy the time your have until then.
when you hit 30, you suddenly understand how short life is and how death is not so far away

If you are 25 and still a virgin, you miss your teens and your early 20s. It would be 10 times more difficult to get a young girl in her prime.:blackpill:

Either it’s over from the start or not over at all

Im an youngcel , i’ll be turning 17 this year and yet no girl has showed interest in me. Every attempt to impress a girl failed for me . They either ignored me politely or put me on seen on social media. My parents said that it’s because im very introverted and no girl will suddenly come to me! I somehow listened to their advice and I left my comfort zone to go and pick-up girls. Tried a few times and no succes. I waited a bit . At some point there was a girl who showed a bit of interest in me cuz she nicely replied to my instagram stories! Now I thought that finally someone likes me , but when I tried to invite her to a date she just said “ sorry , Im busy now”! So yea in the end nothing worked for me and Im rlly wondering if I need to go ? Every one at my age had a girlfriend , and some even had sex which is insane! Idk what are your opinions?
Keep trying bro, now are your best years to improve your looks as much as possible and keep on trying. Hit the gym hard and eat healthy.
Don't buy into blue pilled bullshit that it's about your personality, only your looks will give you the opportunities.
Once you reach 25 it becomes really hard, at 30 it's over.

As 30 yo, I will tell [UWSL]24 yo is main border - meaning if you didn't do it till 24 it's almost over, but at the very last there are people that found their first gf at 28-29. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]You need to do everything you can to do it till your 24th birthday. [/UWSL]

22 :feelsjuice: at that age you’ve adjusted to the world and your looks are pretty much set in stone. It only gets worse from there

it's not 'over', it never began in the first place

College time will tell it all. Before that it's stupid to give up.

Esp. if you are as stupid as me as to enroll in humanities department and have all these foids around you and none even "friendzoning" you - then it's over indeed. Then you know that you can only ascend by money, marrying a single mom landwhale (who will NOT be giving you sex as often as you want, get real!), or some other fringe avenues.

439F0670 1D65 41EC A2CB 7A4B501AD718

When you're in your dad's ballsack

24 and no girl