Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age do you consider it as being over and a guy should give up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I gave up at 25 y/o. As an ugly, mentally ill, poor, without any friends I realised I will never have a gf. Some people still tell me I am still very young and I should still hope.

24 is a good age to just LDAR

After college/undergraduate degree, so about 21. If you haven't had nything by then just ldar

21 is your last chance
there are prob 0.000001% not disabled virgin women after that age

After college/undergraduate degree, so about 21. If you haven't had nything by then just ldar
I finished college at 23. I was in a group of 26 girls and 3 guys. Not even a girl liked me.

As an oldcel that attempted moneymaxxing and failed I would say 20 my life would of been better if I was black pilled back then

I gave up at 25 y/o. As an ugly, mentally ill, poor, without any friends I realised I will never have a gf. Some people still tell me I am still very young and I should still hope.

moneymax till 30
if you are still poor give up
if not seamaxx and smash 16yo virgins

Age 80.

You never know when you might find someone.

You're poor and you have a fucked-up mental illness, and you still worry about getting a bitch to validate you in some way. that's where it's over for you brocel

At 18 your chances are slim but still exist
At 21, ovER

It never began if you're an incel, not a poser.

After college, if you've really had nothing by that time, you can only ascend by ethnomaxxing, i.e. finding a bride from a poor non-white country. But you also need to have a stable job: they won't marry an ugly NEET ofc.

Or alternatively waste time and money in pubs where some landwhale might give you casual sex when she's drunk, horny and desperate, but I don't think this is a good option.