Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you become an oldcel?

Frogcel

Frogcel

Recruit
★★★★
Past 25?
Past 30?

I'm 26 years old now and curious to know if I'm already an oldcel or not

I'm 31 here and old as fuk. only like 2 users here older than me. RIP

Children... I've lived for 2 of your miserable 30yo lifetimes.

30 is supposedly the age of Wizardly attainment:feelsmage:

I'm 31 here and old as fuk. only like 2 users here older than me. RIP

This forum is full of zoomers
But I'm not against them here. They bornt in one of the worst eras

Oldcel and Youncel are relative terms
hopefully with age comes the wisdom to not obsess over this minutiae
you are wizard if 30yo virgin / warlock if 35yo virgin
these are the milestones

I am 40.

I learnt to cope
My childhood was OK though, growing up without the Internet had its advantages. I was blissfully ignorant to the realities of life, I learned them when I was older, but then I was an adult and could process it better

Last edited:
Yeah... 38yo here.... I remember the teens and 20s being the worst time, the growing panic at the thought of missing out on all of the fun seemed overwhelming.

When you fail to make the essential experiences in your teens, you're broken. :feelsbadman:
Yes, you may "ascend" in your 20s, but even the smallest setback and you break apart.

I suppose 30 is old for an incel. Most probably rope or get out of inceldom before that.

This forum is full of zoomers
But I'm not against them here. They bornt in one of the worst eras
yup its just smartphones from right now till the rest of their lives, they missed out on the last novel decade.

I suppose 30 is old for an incel. Most probably rope or get out of inceldom before that.
source?

from what I'm reading from 2008 to 2018 the number of Americans in their 20s (21-29) reporting no sex in last year apparently climbed from 10% to 28%

Since men under-report that's probably something like climbing from 30% to 84% if we do a logical tripling.

Supposedly as of 2018 there were 18% of women 21-29 not having sex in the last 12 months. That seems pretty high so I will divide that by 3 to get 6%.

That still seems pretty high, but let's assume that only means "unprotected penis-vagina creampies" in which case 6% not doing that in the last year is plausible among foids trying to avoid pregnancy.

You know you can't put too much faith in the chart since there are two on it where an annum of celibacy is actually reported at a HIGHER rate among foids (just before and after 2008) which obviously is not very likely, even if they were record lows for females having (or at least reporting) sex.

It makes you wonder how that even works: how can male rates go up on a year where foid rates go down? Are guys turning spontaneously gay? Are a minority of women spreading for large number of guys to make up for the overall foid deficit?

after 18 you are basically old freak from whom young girls must be protected

quite literally quadruple my age man
quadruple over
Better "get tough" boyo... (Look that term up, and study it.)

You are alive in a special (horrible) time in human history!

If you think things suck, NOW, just stay alive & see just how shitty things will be.

Besides historical human civilization cycles of doom (apx @250y), there are geological cycles...

Basically you'll need to be clever and resilient and antifragile and (most importantly) CALM.

Learn as much as you can before everything turns dark. (MODERN technology - such as electricity - will be limited to the '''overlords.''':€

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

Once a maycel, always a maycel.

25+ imo. At that point you’ve been in puberty for 12 years (on average) without getting laid and likely completely fucked up as a consequence.