Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do females look the best?

Yeah, they are babies. Even if the global age of consent ranges from 14-18, it's young as fuck. They still depend on their parents for everything and have no idea what life is about yet. They are children

While I’m not saying for guys to just go for young teens, you’re trying to tell me all 16 year old girls are dependent on their parents for everything or don’t know about life? Boy, you crack me up.

While I’m not saying for guys to just go for young teens, you’re trying to tell me all 16 year old girls are dependent on their parents for everything or don’t know about life? Boy, you crack me up.
Yes, they are. They are dependent on their parents until the age of consent/adulthood
Then they can monkey branch and live with their boyfriend.

You think a 16 year old is ready for all the bills and responsibility of being a full fledged adult, and not fall back on parents for help? That's a long shot.

Were you ready at 16?

13-25 cute japanese girls

16-18 if they are normal but some of them look awful in their teens while looking better in their early 20s
16-18, usually. Because most girls get fat in college/early work years.

If a female stays relatively thin, I would say 25-29.

I agree somwhere mid 20's is the best imo.
However some look great even in their 30s/40s if you keep their age in mind.

Yes, they are. They are dependent on their parents until the age of consent/adulthood
Then they can monkey branch and live with their boyfriend.

You think a 16 year old is ready for all the bills and responsibility of being a full fledged adult, and not fall back on parents for help? That's a long shot.

Were you ready at 16?

Was I ready at 16? Yes. Plenty of kids learn to fend for themselves at a young age. You sound too indoctrinated, society just decided to extend childhood. Look at what 18-25 has turned into, a time to “experiment” and no real societal expectations to work. Get that Master’s, stay in school for 6-8 years. Now you have a push for public colleges to be paid for by states in the US so taxpayers can fund these extended childhoods.

16 - 20

But it happens that some look better in their mid to late 20's

200w.gif