Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do females look the best?

16-18 if they are normal but some of them look awful in their teens while looking better in their early 20s

16-18, usually. Because most girls get fat in college/early work years.

If a female stays relatively thin, I would say 25-29.

15-18 after that it's all downhill

I was in the pub tonight and I saw a 18 year old with a awesome set on her and I got a boner

What about a prime Brooke Shields type? You could say 14-18.

I honestly thought 12-13 but not in a weird way.

It was because that's when they first started getting sexually attractive and it was all new and exciting.

It depends on what age they enter puberty but for the most part 13-16.

Hold on, let me bust out my @Akarin signal.

gordon-bat-signal-200457-542x360.jpg

13-16 is prime.
@Akarin

I agree the max is 20. Like this girl in my class is 22 and she looks like a soul-less 35 year old used up slug. She has that empty stare.

I agree the max is 20. Like this girl in my class is 22 and she looks like a soul-less 35 year old used up slug. She has that empty stare.
Don't you see the hypocricy here? Because it's absolutely gouging my eyes lol.

Don't you see the hypocricy here? Because it's absolutely gouging my eyes lol.
What do you mean? I'm not saying she is ugly, she is like a 6/10 but you can tell she from her eyes she has aged from drinking and being used up or something

What do you mean? I'm not saying she is ugly, she is like a 6/10 but you can tell she from her eyes she has aged from drinking and being used up or something
That's still bullshit reasoning. People often tell me i've aged badly, and i dont drink or smoke.

late teens and early twenties imo

That's still bullshit reasoning. People often tell me i've aged badly, and i dont drink or smoke.
I see, yeah things such as genetic factors will do that early (like balding), though in general I believe that 20 is prime and it goes down from there, but it varies from person to person

16-25 is thier prime but only if they dont get fat

I honestly thought 12-13 but not in a weird way.
there's no non-weird way for that, FYI. But, welcome.

I'm a Siscon so. Age isn't too important for me.

A little sister is all you need.

Cope, women will always be in demand no matter how ugly, old or fat they are. She's still living a better life than all of us.

Pedocels itt

In my opinion in depends on race, but generally early twenties or so.

5-19 biologically but due to extreme teen promiscuity it's 5-13

honestly, thinking more about it, I'd say girls can be extremely attractive between 18 and 45. They have it so fucking easy. the wall is a cope
So long as she doesn't look like a child or an old hag, it's alright.

14-20 (20 is the most maximum limit, since puberty hits some foids late)

22-28 if they take good care of themselves.

Young-looking, yes, but rly now?
Yeah, they are babies. Even if the global age of consent ranges from 14-18, it's young as fuck. They still depend on their parents for everything and have no idea what life is about yet. They are children