Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age did you stop growing?

At what age did you stop growing?

• other (I'll reply in the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
They say, people can keep growing until 25. I think that's not true in most cases. So, I even didn't put that option in the poll. In my opinion, most men stop growing at the age of 17 or so. But I've also heard men start developing later in comparison to women, so I added options with 20, 21 and 22. I know there are not so many people to make it conclusive, but still.

My jaw stopped growing at 6.

My last growth spurt was at 21/22.

Im going to achieve one more before 25 of I can

16 maybe, nothing has changed since then

They say, people can keep growing until 25. I think that's not true in most cases. So, I even didn't put that option in the poll. In my opinion, most men stop growing at the age of 17 or so. But I've also heard men start developing later in comparison to women, so I added options with 20, 21 and 22. I know there are not so many people to make it conclusive, but still.
probably 12-14

My last growth spurt was at 22.
And what's your height now? I bet you're over 6' just like most people who are still growing after the age of 20.

probably around 13 since i'm 5'4

about the age of 15

stopped growing at 16 but then grew another inch at 19

im only 17 but i am currently 5’6 and only grew half an inch since last year so i think i’m gonna max out at 5’7

My last "growth spurt" just gave me a slouch:feelsbadman:

Somewhere between 12 and 14.