Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At what age did you realize that you were fucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
Or more specifically, when did you accept that you were "different" than others and had no chance of getting a girlfriend? For me, it was around the beginning of high school. I remember wondering why everyone else my age was getting girlfriends and having sex while I was pretty much doing nothing. I was in denial at first but I think I'm okay with it now after graduating.

I have autism, so I realized I was different right when I was thrown into social situations starting with preschool. Things got worse after I hit puberty.

I realized I was fucked when I got ocd and it made my life a living hell during high school. Now I'm over it but the damage is done.

I have autism, so I realized I was different right when I was thrown into social situations starting with preschool. Things got worse after I hit puberty.

I realized I was fucked when I got ocd and it made my life a living hell during high school. Now I'm over it but the damage is done.
Same here. I always knew something was wrong when I compared myself to others.

Maybe somewhere in middle school, when girls started to show signs that they don't like me. I could just be minding my own business and girls would go "eww."

9 years old. I have autism, like two posters above, but I'm slow so it took a lot of negative reinforcement for me to realize the absolute state of my life.

Pretty much highschool 10th grade.

Sophomore year in college

Im still coping to this day

Such thoughts came to my mind at 14-16. But there were too much bluepill everywhere. So, I was deluded. But with every year, the idea there's something wrong with me became stronger and stronger. Eventually, I found some information about the blackpill at 23. And I was completely blackpilled at 25, I think. Though now I'm even more blackpilled than at 25.

probably 13 and truly fucked 22. ogrw

When I was blackpilled, so 19 yo

When I was 10 y.o. I started to note my differences from other, 'typical' boys. They were more aggressive and assertive while I was invisible even amongst close 'friends'. I also started to feel early that some females were disgusted by me ( they shunned me ).

Yes. My half-aunt used to patronize me for walking slowly and misunderstanding social cues when I was a young child.

I knew I wasn't attractive since I was like 6-7. But I was basically "blackpilled" at 15 by highschool experiences

I don’t know, it was a process. I became uglier and uglier during teen years

At my late 18 , I started to get blackpilled , started to complain about
My height and face , lost my red pill motivations

24 I still am 24

But I should’ve realized it in high school

Around 18 ish , when i got 20 i becamw Red Then blackpilled. Now at least It Makes sence why Shit is the way it is.

i weep for the autists :cryfeels: ihope yaul get mad bitches fast cars all the vidya games and lots of fast food . yaul didnt deserve that bros:fuk:

11, got beat up by a fat kid and foids started to laugh at me
:dafuckfeels:

redpilled at 17, blackpilled at 18. 25 now

I began being worried about my future at age 12 but brushed it off.

At 17 I knew I was fucked. Still am at 22.

i was first exposed to incel community when i was 16, and everything started making sense

but i still coped for about a year because i had a hard time accepting the ugly truth. i thought i would just find an outlier girl. after getting rejected by 3 girls i thought were "outliers" i realized i was mistaken for thinking the blackpill doesnt apply to me

Or more specifically, when did you accept that you were "different" than others and had no chance of getting a girlfriend? For me, it was around the beginning of high school. I remember wondering why everyone else my age was getting girlfriends and having sex while I was pretty much doing nothing. I was in denial at first but I think I'm okay with it now after graduating.
Balding at Norwood 4 did the job