Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what age did you know it was over?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
For me, it would've been some time in middle school when I realized how differently everyone treated me because of the way I looked and how everyone else had started getting girlfriends except for me.

high school middle school

I'd say between 13 and 14 is when i started getting semi-blackpilled. But at the same time i didn't care about it too much for some reason. I was pretty young after all.

Always knew something was wrong when I was younger (~8) because of my retrognathism, but truly aware at ~14 - 15.

At 16 i noticed that something was wrong. At 17 I was following redpill bullshit. It didnt work out so at 18 I finally found the blackpill

At 18 I understood inherently but not all of it, at 21 I accepted it :feelsbadman:

Probably around 21 tbh. It pains me how bluepilled I was back in the day, I was a giga simp :fuk: Look where that got me.

For me, it would've been some time in middle school when I realized how differently everyone treated me because of the way I looked and how everyone else had started getting girlfriends except for me.
In my high school most guys didnt even have a gf. In my class, less than 1/3% ever had a gf

Kind of late honestly, probably 25.
I didn't become blackpilled until recently, I'm a very optimistic person.

Probably around 21 tbh. It pains me how bluepilled I was back in the day, I was a giga simp :fuk: Look where that got me.
Many paths, same destination. We all ended up here. :feelsbadman:

11, foids were already laughing at me and calling me weird

High school. Subconsciously earlier I knew something was off