Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age did virginity start to worry you?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was 15 tbh. Before I didn't care about being a virgin because I just thought "my time will come" or some other cope. When I heard someone my age had sex I just thought good for them I wish that was me but that's all. Until I was 15, at that age something changed and I started to feel miserable being a virgin, seeing that many guys (and foids) my age were getting girlfriends, having sex, etc. Everytime the topic came up I just felt angry and as I had been stabbed kek.

I even remember watching a video of an e-thot I used to be a simp for (I was 15, don't be harsh on me I'm not like that anymore) telling how she had lived in tutorial mode and lost her virginity on fucking 6th grade!!! I remember that video made me fucking depressed, not to the point of crying but I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling for like 2 hours then feeling gloomy for the rest of the day. And after that day I started to hate her. This is the video btw

View: https://youtu.be/9oI8gMXy5yM?si=49IPqqXyFVXjBUUf

Tell me your stories

When I was 17yo

16. I heard a lot of people bragging about getting sex at this age.

Ironically at this age while it worried me I was still very bluepilled. Even more than at 15.
I was never really bluepilled, I just thought very highly of myself so I always thought I would make it.

14 when the rest of the class started fkn eachother :feelsrope: mind you Internet did not exist around here.

Had oneitises, they felt uncomfortable around me but cheated on chad that already had a girlfriend. Natures brutal way of saying that my genes are not wanted.

Now I have almost no empathy left. I am destroyed in the mind. I care about animals tho. I have been ignored by people for my whole life, why should I care?
I am 34 years old, it is amazing how I have not lost grip of reality compared to that guy with the dragonball avatar :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
i'm not sure but i knew it was over and i was very fucked up when middleschool ended and i didn't stay in touch with anyone
that's about age 15

I was 16 when I became blackpilled and resentful. I didn't worry becuase I knew it was over.

17 is when I seriously started to worry about it, 19 is when I realised that it's OVER

I even remember watching a video of an e-thot I used to be a simp for (I was 15, don't be harsh on me I'm not like that anymore) telling how she had lived in tutorial mode and lost her virginity on fucking 6th grade!!!
just lol at people coping that this doesn't happen
similar things happened in my school, normies and some girls got to have sex before they were even teenagers (at 11-12) while this forum is full of kissless virgins in their mid 20s

it is beyond me how anyone can acknowledge this fact and then not feel like this life is a robbery, we should have been having sex for at least a decade by now, instead our life went the opposite way due to bad environment.

Somewhere around 15-16.

17 is when I became obsessed.

22, though I was born in 1980 and there has been a dramatic shift in cultural expectations that correlates with successive generations in regards to sex so that each predecessor generation would have been expecting to lose their virginity at a later time in life then the successive generations. This is an axiomatic and inescapable result of the degeneration of social norms and public morality which we see here in the West.

Probably about 20. Around 25 I accepted I'm never going to get boom boom.

It never was virginity itself, but the whole having a gf + having friends + having wild parties + having sex combo.

And I'd say around 16-17 yo it began to really annoy me.

At 13 I first heard a story from another school about some chad getting a blowjob at a party, I was jealous and annoyed since I knew that would never be me and I knew if I was not starting at 13 then it would probably already be over for me. However I did not really care much after you still have hope to lose virginity a bit later

16-17 I started to become concerned, it was a little late but it was whatever.

18 I was like ok now I am a late virgin, I started to really worry and now at 21 I am still a virgin

When i was about to turn 18 something awakened in me that i needed a gf to lose my virginity to, i kept coping that the right one would come along eventually but at the same time i was being mistreated and mocked all the time by foids due to my subpar genetics, but i wanted so bad to have sex. I started to get bitter about it and i gave evil stares at couples. But i still did not know what was really going on. After lots of crying and being betrayed, i ended up swallowing the blackpill.

17 or 18 I’d say.

When i was about to turn 18 something awakened in me that i needed a gf to lose my virginity to, i kept coping that the right one would come along eventually but at the same time i was being mistreated and mocked all the time by foids due to my subpar genetics, but i wanted so bad to have sex. I started to get bitter about it and i gave evil stares at couples. But i still did not know what was really going on. After lots of crying and being betrayed, i ended up swallowing the blackpill.
18 Where I am means you are completing school a virgin so I think thats why its so worrying, your entering an unknown world with no sexual experience unless you go college or something but virgin at college is not great either

At 19, for some reason, I really didn't give a fuck about sex in highschool. It wasn't till I left and started neeting for a while did I realised that I really wanted sex and a GF.

At 16, I started to feel more depressed and ashamed of it.

I remember when the first American Pie movie came out and I watched it as a 24 year old virgin. It felt so brutal and I so wished I'd gotten laid by then so badly.

16, later 20.

Now it doesn't, I could care less if I die a virgin. Is just the deep DEEP mental scars of being loveless and touch starved, that I'm worried about, and make me deeply miserable.

Around 15/16. All people I knew had gf and I was the only one.

Like 17-18.

People I knew were getting into relationships or were in several already, and I was the odd one out. It also occured to me that I have never went to my high school prom and homecoming. I figured as a freshman I'd go one day when I was older, but I was now a high school senior.

Last edited:
Mi preocupación por la cuestión de la virginidad, sí suele volver algunas veces entremezclado con ráfagas de pensamientos nihilistas. Supongo que es algo inevitable, especialmente al no estar bajo un régimen de antidepresivos y/o antipsicóticos.

Volviendo a la pregunta que nos has planteado, ya no estoy habituado a preocuparme por lo que perdí o, mejor dicho, las oportunidades que nunca llegué a conocer. Vas perdiéndolo al paso de los años. Bueno, partiendo de cómo me siento ahora mismo, puedo decirte que no tengo ningún interés en perderla (incluso si lo pudiese pagar de mi bolsillo.

No.

Last edited:
22, though I was born in 1980 and there has been a dramatic shift in cultural expectations that correlates with successive generations in regards to sex so that each predecessor generation would have been expecting to lose their virginity at a later time in life then the successive generations. This is an axiomatic and inescapable result of the degeneration of social norms and public morality which we see here in the West.

I noticed it was bad when I was 20 years old.

17 is when I seriously started to worry about it, 19 is when I realised that it's OVER
Same. However unfortunately me being a millennial. I was still blue pills. I just thought I was a late bloomer. When I hit the age of twenty one I realized I was totally fucked. Was hanging out with a lot of chad's back then and I began to understand that I was never going to excel. Around twenty five I tried to get out of my shell but it was one rejection after the other and then I just gave up.

faketruecel trait

I knew from the beginning

it was more about having a gf first but yea 17