Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age can girls start to be able to evaluate the potential of a long-term partner.

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Theoretically - If a girl had the goal to find a good long-term partner - at what age would she have the capacity and the world-knowledge and the knowledge about herself to do so?

I acknowledge that there is a chance that she would pick a good partner by chance before that (because looks and confidence), and they can also keep picking bad partners after that age because she makes a conscious decision to have short-term fun. Maybe she says she wants to "explore her sexuality" first, even though I would argue that she could do that by talking about techniques or doing it with her female friends while she is in a relationship idk.

Personally, I would argue that this age is around 16.
Other than that, I am against arranged marriage, but if the father knows his daughter well, he might also be able to give her tips.

I would probably be in favour to making the legal age for marriage 16, even though I am a bit worried about men and women growing up in extremely religious households. They make soo many kids already by marrying with 15. I think the legal age to marry should be higher than the legal age to move out and earn money, so that a person can't be forced to get married just so that they won't be homeless. So that age should probably be 15 and marriageable age 16 together with rights to vote and everything.

Personally, I got lucky to been given a lot of freedom and responsibility when I was 14, and I am happy about that.

foids are too retarded no matter what age, so never

She’ll still cheat on you, but their slut phase is over at this point and they’ve hit the wall. Now is the time for them to think about having a family and finding the “nice guy”

Never. Femoids are known for being such poor sexual selectors that their fathers had to do it for them for years.

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

16y sister found a tall whitey rich chad and will probably marry him in a near future, first bf btw

there is no difference between a long-term partner and a short-term partner, if she had sexual contact with someone, she will never be able to bond with anyone else ever again, that's just how human relationships function. women start looking for a potential partner at 12 or so, maybe sometimes at a slightly older age, and this evaluation "process" is almost entirely based on looks, relationships based on money don't ever work out because that's not a source of sexual attraction.

foids are too retarded no matter what age, so never
There is in fact some age, but it differs slightly from hole to hole. It's the age when they realize that chad is not interested in them, so they look for Billy Beta to settle down.