Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age are you considered incel?

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I am 21 years old at the moment and have never had a relationship. This should put me in the category of "incel" but I am wondering if anyone can truly be incel if they are younger than the age of 30.

So I wanted to ask at what age are you considered an incel?

22-23 is truecel and you probably can write yourself down in the category if khhv at 20, I certainly knew at that age.

Would you rate yourself below 6/10? If yes then you're incel. 20 is when your body stops changing so yea I would say 18-20 is the youngest you can be while still being incel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Would you rate yourself below 6/10? If yes then you're incel. 20 is when your body stops changing so yea I would say 18-20 is the youngest you can be while still being incel.

Ya people have said I was ugly right in my face. Sometimes kids would look at me and start laughing.

For me it is different than most other incels because I have a lazy eye that just drops my rating like 5 points.

If anyone wants to honestly rate me I can send them a picture.

I always roll my eyes when someone claims to be a virgin in their early 20s as if that's some sort of accomplishment. It's definitely uncommon, but not rare.

Try being 27 KHHV like me, there is a 100% chance of becoming a wizard at this point.

Any age. If you want sex but can't get it, you're incel.

After the average age of when men start having sex
So for older than 16.9 years

18 (or whenever you graduated high school)

Edit:
To add to this if you are incel above 30 you graduate to wizard status (more or less point of no return). They have their own website called wizchan.

20-25.

Teencels should try their best to escape while they can, although some of them are legitimately unsaveable.

lots of men looksmax mid 20s. if you are still a virgin by 28 you are pretty much fucked beyond repair

25 is the age of no hope..all efforts should be aborted by this point. Any further hope will just cause undo pain

I'm 25 now, but I feel that you know by age 19. By age 21 your status is cemented. ​

Pretty much any age, but if you’re 21 and still a khhv then it’s over. By the age of 30 you’re a fucking truecel.

Most importantly, you need to be male and under 5’10”

I feel like with 21 you can be considered an incel, but there is still time and hope left. The real truecel status starts with 30 imo

But yeh 22+ is truecel age

Age is irrelevant, but a good indicator would be KHHV by 18.

30 yo KV reporting in. I would say 23 but after reaching 27 your pain will get a new and different quality. It will feel inevitable.

i always lol at the oldcels telling us youngcels that we "should try to escape" , so fkn bluepilled

tbh anything after 20 is definitely true incel status. if you have attended colllege and shit and havent got any female attention by then etc etc than its definitely over for you.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:
i always lol at the oldcels telling us youngcels that we "should try to escape" , so fkn bluepilled

It's because when i was your age the world was generally more bluepilled and a lot of us didn't try hard enough then. During low test emo aesthetic times classical male beauty was not nearly as important as it is by now.

modus_coperandi said:
It's because when i was your age the world was generally more bluepilled and a lot of us didn't try hard enough then. During low test emo aesthetic times classical male beauty was not nearly as important as it is by now.

you dont become an incels by not trieng hard enough. Actually trieng in 2k17 sounds cuckish to me

If you haven't managed to get laid before the age of 23 (about the time when college ends for most people). Or at any age if you're extremely ugly and would not be able to get sex under any circumstance.

ItWontBeMe said:
I always roll my eyes when someone claims to be a virgin in their early 20s as if that's some sort of accomplishment. It's definitely uncommon, but not rare.

Try being 27 KHHV like me, there is a 100% chance of becoming a wizard at this point.

I believe you can make it out before then.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:

It's a lot less fun to be a virgin at 25+ than at 18, so many people haven't had sex at that age, but just about everyone has at 25.

modus_coperandi said:
30 yo KV reporting in. I would say 23 but after reaching 27 your pain will get a new and different quality. It will feel inevitable.

I will be 27 soon. How much worse does it get?

xxxrivenmainxxx said:
you dont become an incels by not trieng hard enough. Actually trieng in 2k17 sounds cuckish to me

That's only partly right. I'm the only KV i know in real life and a 5/10 PSL. All my non-virgin friends look worse but got laid eventually by embracing emo degeneracy and using the gerard way aesthetic of ugliness. Well but your generation is even more fucked, i have to admit that.

CopingGymcel said:
I will be 27 soon. How much worse does it get?

Pretty bad for a few month but sweet fatalism will make it easier than it has been before . Only becoming a wizard is a thing i would strongly recommend to avoid at all cost.

modus_coperandi said:
Pretty bad for a few month but sweet fatalism will make it easier than it has been before . Only becoming a wizard is a thing i would strongly recommend to avoid at all cost.

Aight. I will put in some effort towards getting laid in 2k18, especially after I am done dieting. I especially don't want to become a 28 year old virgin.

I'd say 20-21. I'll turn 21 in 7 months. It's so over.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:

We just want everyone to try anything & everything before giving up, truecels know the pain of lifelong inceldom and don't want anyone else to go through what they have.

I'd say 21. You fully mature at that age. If you're 16 and call yourself incel gtfo.

Themisterpepsi said:
After the average age of when men start having sex
So for older than 16.9 years

Lucky me im 17 so im incel

Whenever you finish puberty

http://incels.is/Thread-How-do-your-ages-stack-up-with-the-average-age-of-lost-virginity

for actual incels it really doesn't matter though. You find out when everybody starts experiencing things that you don't get to experience.

age 16-20 youngling, there is still hope at this point to turn things the other way

age 20-25 you slowly move to incel status, although there is still a small chance of escaping inceldom

age 25 incel status achieved almost no escape from it at this point

age 30 truecel max incel status acheived

modus_coperandi said:

Can confirm, every day over 27 as an incel is like fucking a bag of rock salt with a skinned dick.

I'm 42 and I hate life. Don't ever become like me.

truecels are incels from birth