Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age are women starting to be big sluts who ONLY want CHADS DICKS?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Let's be honest there. Being ugly, our best chance to be with a girl was in elementary school, when some girls didn't want a chad at all costs and all it took was a little kiss and hold hands. I'm ugly from birth and I remember when I was 9, and it was the first and last time that a girl was interested in being in a couple with me, she even wrote "I love you" in my book, but I didn't care because I didn't know women were about to be unreachable very soon and that I'll be suffering misery. If I knew that, man, I would have come to her, and be in a couple with her... :feelsrope:

At what age exactly does a woman become obsessed with chads and give up normies and incels?

In elementary school, the few couples were with ordinary people. Not ugly, but not excessively handsome either. Usually the handsome boy was alone because he was too picky and didn't care since he knew that in term of long term relation, he could get far better than what the school could offer.

My guess is when their pussy begins to get wet so when they're 11 or 12. From that age on, their slutty instincts appear, and they notice the bones, the looks, and begin to touch themselves on whatever boys band or singer that exist.

Are girls sluts by birth, or do they become one later on because of society?
I mean, I can't tell myself my 95yo grandmother was a slut when she was very religious, only knew my grandfather, and waited for marriage to have sex and 6 kids.

What's your theory on all that?

Last edited:
10-12
I remember when I was 9, and it was the first and last time that a girl was interested in being in a couple with me, she even wrote "I love you" in my book
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

As soon as the sperm touches the egg

Depends on looks of the foid (hotter = earlier)

but 12/13-15/16 (grade 7 to 10)

11 nowadays. Around the time foids get their first smartphone

Hollywood needs to make incel based boy bands to try and retrain them to like normal men.

From how I grew up, it was around 13 when women were starting to become like that, but sometimes that shit can happen if 11 or 12 if the environment is fucked up enough (think: rich suburbanite areas of California).

Basically once they're born. The reason they cry is they're mad the chad doctor didn't have any hair to pull after the initial spanking.

If we’re being serious the absolute latest is like 14. I’ve seen it happen at like 12 though

Research shows that even babies show preferences against ugly people. So yeah, from birth

When they reach puberty and guys become interested in them. The they have all this attention so they know they can be picky, which is around 13 or 14. Girls don't start out as sluts (well some do) but most I think is because of society.

when they open their eyes, every other possible answer is major cope and hadnt read the wiki