Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this youtube comment. Biggest gigacope I've ever seen

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-

It was under this video

JFL if you think women would ever look at this guy in digust

He would get orbited and complimented and approached daily

Holy shit. haha Imma neg the faggot as well

PUA is honestly a mental illness, it's the only way I can explain cope levels of this magnitude.

Yeah he probably thinks it's a shit test or whatever. Also, you couldn't have described PUA more accurately if you tried. PUA is a cancer that has poisoned the minds of impressionable young men.

so many mgtow copers in the comments.

makes me cringe so hard

When a girl looks at you with disgust, she actually wants to suck your dick - LMAO!!!

The Role Play strikes again

I enjoyed the video. Chadlite inadvertently explains the Blackpill to normies, which may help our cause. May he continue to enlighten others.

if that guy is average what the fuck am i

why can't these copers just face reality

JFL if you think women would ever look at this guy in disgust

View attachment 11304

He would get orbited and complimented and approached daily
Their excuse might be, "they won't neg the model because he's too good looking, they will only neg the guys who are average looking so they can find out if they're confident enough to make up for their lack of looks."

That's right, roasties look at you full of disgust, throw drinks at you, falsely accuse you of rape for looking at them, but it's all just a shit test, bro. She can't look easy, y'know.

Keep PLOWING and being confident and she'll be begging for your D in no time :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

i've been watching some more of this guy's videos since this thread was made and he seems very blackpilled.

Women who look at me with disgust want to suck my dick?

So it's not technically rape then?

just kidding just kidding

holy shit this guy is so retarded. literally every lv bag bitches have are fake, this is common knowledge. and hes not a 7, he literally thinks being healthy and having a decent job means anything. his face is a 5 with the cope beard and glasses on. jfl

He's right, some feminist empowered women will treat Chadlites/normies like this before fucking anyway.

Chad himself gets a red carpet though.

ABNGmxx.png

I can guarantee whoever left that comment has never seen a vagina irl. Cuz that's some next level retarded shit.

LMAO PLEASE. If this were a Chad, they would be looking at him with LUST.

All those times girls called us ugly rapists they actually wanted us to rape them.

He does have a point. Unless you are Chad, you truly have to not give a fuck when dealing with women.