Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this rice cuck

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Best thing ricecels can do is move back to riceland.

going to the west as a gook and expecting that you will ascend is totally retarded

better stay at your home town and fuck your own kind at peace

How dare he want to date? how dare he wants a wife of his own race? how dare he wants to breed?!!

the only advice i'd give to this guy is not suitable to post online but i hope he comes to the realisation himself

The women of my race want to literally breed me and everyone who looks like me out of existence while constantly mocking and attempting to demean us so no one else decides to fuck us as well. I understand and respect that, though. :feelsclown:

The women of my race want to literally breed me and everyone who looks like me out of existence while constantly mocking and attempting to demean us so no one else decides to fuck us as well. I understand and respect that, though. :feelsclown:

Best thing ricecels can do is move back to riceland.
45911.jpg

He's got a lot of ethnic suffering ahead of him. Maybe a lifetime.

Rices are truly giga cucked. He should just go to China and get a state mandated Uygur loli bride.

Noodlewhores are really vicious man, the worst women ever created tbh

At least noodlewhores will be bred out of existence

going to the west as a gook and expecting that you will ascend is totally retarded
Poor rice monkeys were deluded by all the isekais where the Japanese MC has a Harem of european women as his bitchee JFL :feelskek:
better stay at your home town and fuck your own kind at peace
Even that doesn't work since they can't breed even within their own countries, foreigner men come in and fuck their women for them. Just put this miserable race put of its misery at this point Holy fuck

Soy overdose.

He sounds absolutely destroyed but can’t admit it to himself. He’s blaming himself for everything like a cuck.

Rice monkeys have alot of the blame for their absolute subhumanity, to be fair. You dumbass chinks and gooks had plenty of opportunities throughout history and even now, to caucasion-ify your bloodline yet you stupid fuckwads fumbled the ball every fucking time.

You dumb chinks massacred the sogdians and bactrians who lived in western China, who were indo-iranian caucasions that you instead could have mixed with to become more caucasion like the uigurs or krygz now are. Many such cases throughout rice history tbh

Even the yayoi gooks who came into Japan massacred the ainu natives who had more caucasion-related ancestory and phenotypes. It is why northern Japanese people have rounder eyes and harrier bodies

Last edited:
chinks are the only race that would have just a hard of time if they became gay

they found me repulsive, unworthy of love, which I understand and respect :soy::soy::soy: