Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this rate it wont be long before normies will take over incels

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
once incels goes mainstream, that means normies will take over incels and make it something else..... god damn. i hope i have ascended in asia by then, because right now the future for incels looks bad

It's already over. No coming back from the ER truck.

Everyone who joins today or this week should be monitored by mods and banned after their first (bluepill) transgression

They have, long ago.

I believe the opposite is true. If you look at the amount of registered users online, you'll see that it is not much higher than normal. They are just watching the show. Taking screenshots to post on Facebook so they can virtue signal how they think incels are bad people. And tbh right now I can't blame them, there's a bunch of autistic ERcels inciting violence and I'm not even sure if they are just being ironic and edgy, or serious.

Nobody wants to be associated with incels right now. It was harmless fun and games with Blackops2cel memes and Tinder experiments. But now people are dead. Not that the normies really care, I mean they'll go on and eat their cheeseburgers or whatever. But this definitely changes things.

If mods don't purge a bunch of people I might have to leave because I can't support this type of shit. Random violence is too low IQ for me. And it won't be long after that before this place is shut down.

@SergeantIncel @Master

Last edited:
I believe the opposite is true. If you look at the amount of registered users online, you'll see that it is not much higher than normal. They are just watching the show. Taking screenshots to post on Facebook so they can virtue signal how they think incels are bad people. And tbh right now I can't blame them, there's a bunch of autistic ERcels inciting violence and I'm not even sure if they are just being ironic and edgy, or serious.

Nobody wants to be associated with incels right now. It was harmless fun and games with Blackops2cel memes and Tinder experiments. But now people are dead. Not that the normies really care, I mean they'll go on and eat their cheeseburgers or whatever. But this definitely changes things.

If mods don't purge a bunch of people I might have to leave because I can't support this type of shit. Random violence is too low IQ for me. And it won't be long after that before this place is shut down.

high iq post