Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At this point, it’s impossible to not hate foids

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Seriously, if any of you browsing this website still like foids or respect them, you’re a bluepilled piece of sh*t and need to leave immediately.

Eliminate the fakecels (in mario kart)

Seriously, if any of you browsing this website still like foids or respect them, you’re a bluepilled piece of sh*t and need to leave immediately.
Women haven’t changed. Society changed. Society brought out their true colors. Our ancestors warn us about giving women power.

i don’t hate foids. I hate the system that allows them to act like this.

Interesting....

I've never hated foids.

They are just doing what they are genetically programmed to do - seek out high-value (tall, rich, powerful, attractive) men to mate with.

I have at times hated the fact that the above criteria for high-value men does not include me, no matter how hard I strive to better myself and do more good than bad in the world.

But hating shit does not change it, hating shit only makes you tired.

I hate cuck simpletons WAY more than foids. The only reason women have become this way is because men allowed it.