Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At this point, I want aliens to abduct me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Maybe if I'm lucky I'll meet an alien woman that thinks human men are cute. I just don't want to be on Earth anymore with all the crappy women who hate me and the majority of men.

OP has an obsession with extraterrestrial females

You want to be anally probed? Pretty gay thread ngl.

Aliens will/would be anthropomorphic hunters, so I doubt that xeno foids would find your incel ass attractive, I'm afraid.

You would get ass raped by some machine

OP has an obsession with extraterrestrial females
I'm honestly surprised more guys here aren't. The main reason white guys ditch white women for ethnic women is because white women are terrible and don't want them. And since human women in general don't want any of us, why wouldn't we want a different species?
Nigga u 15. Females of your age group aren't even called women yet by most people.
Yet they slut around, cheat, want open relationships and treat non chad men like trash same as adult women.

lot of aspirations for a 15 year old

that feel when...
No twi'lek girlfriend.

Dog pill applied to human men with alien women.
I'd be down. They'd almost certainly be more interesting than human whores. Unfortunately almost impossible I'd find them physically attractive, this isn't Hollywood

Even aliens don't want your shit genes. It would ruin their experiments. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If they look like cute teen girls

Been there done that...

Failed.

I even went to popular alien spots at night alone! = 0!