Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At this point, food is the only thing that gives me lifefuel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was watching videos on YouTube of people reviewing fast food. I'm craving taco bell, subway, Burger King, Popeyes, KFC, Carl's Jr, cupcakes, Chocolate cream pie, I WANT IT ALL! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Its sad that I'm relying on food for comfort while chads and high-tier normies don't have rely on food to feel good because they already have a girlfriend to give them love, affection, and intimacy.

:fuk:

Don't overindulge in food

Don't overindulge in food
I don't. Im underweight. On the weekends, I go crazy with food. I eat whatever I want. Monday-friday, I eat healthy.

Cuckmerican fast food is inedbile for me, I'd rather indulge in some street tacos.
We only live once. I just might as well eat fast food, it's one of the best copes out there for incels like me

Same here, also caffeine and enERgy drinks are a good cope

I was watching videos on YouTube of people reviewing fast food. I'm craving taco bell, subway, Burger King, Popeyes, KFC, Carl's Jr, cupcakes, Chocolate cream pie, I WANT IT ALL! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Its sad that I'm relying on food for comfort while chads and high-tier normies don't have rely on food to feel good because they already have a girlfriend to give them love, affection, and intimacy.

Stfu

Nooooooo. Stop junk food. Healthmaxx, Gymmaxx, documentarymaxx.

Its affordable for me
I mean, I can afford it too, but I would rather save up money for other copes. For example if I buy coffee from the store for $20 I can make like 50+ coffees at home.

Last edited:
Nooooooo. Stop junk food. Healthmaxx, Gymmaxx, documentarymaxx.
I do those things, but I eat healthy. I have 2 cheat days. My metabolism is super fast

I do those things, but I eat healthy. I have 2 cheat days. My metabolism is super fast
Oh. Nice, me too. I usually cope with Post punk music videos and lofi. They help to easy my soul.

Oh. Nice, me too. I usually cope with Post punk music videos and lofi. They help to easy my soul.
I listen to music when I need to cope. I listen to modern pop music. I also like listening to romantic music like Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars

I listen to music when I need to cope. I listen to modern pop music. I also like listening to romantic music like Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars
I remember that ER liked "Two it better than one". Crazy how things are. Lack of love can make you addicted to it.

food is so good. It tastes so good, and you feel motivated to eat more and more.

food is so good. It tastes so good, and you feel motivated to eat more and more.
When you lose all hope, junk food makes life a little better

Food is easily one of the best copes. I don't know where I'd be without good food. Likely hanging from a rope jfl.

Food and beer or drugs is my cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back