Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this HOT TAKE from Twitter

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
Untitled

The eternal solipsism of normies strikes again. Just because she can get laid easily, she assumes incels are rejecting women in their league while complaining that we can't get stacy. Women do not want me, and yes, that includes ugly women (who I have approached and gotten rejected by multiple times). She's obviously not implying prostitution because "most people" do not have to pay someone to have sex with them. Never mind the whole "deserve"/entitlement bullshit, which isn't true in my situation. It seems like these people commenting on incels read 1 or 2 disparaging articles and proceeded to share their fleshed-out, nuanced opinion with the world.

Typical feminist... this isn’t 1958 where a guy just needed a decent job and he could get a wife or 1968 where “free love” was all the rage, it’s 2018 where 300 pound women are goddesses in the dating world and most sub-7 guys struggle just to get noticed.

Typical feminist... this isn’t 1958 where a guy just needed a decent job and he could get a wife or 1968 where “free love” was all the rage, it’s 2018 where 300 pound women are goddesses in the dating world and most sub-7 guys struggle just to get noticed.
Hypergamy is more present than ever.

Free ERfuel for everyone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Females lecturing incels about getting sex is like someone born rich lecturing a guy from the slums.

femoids cannot understand the incel experience but NO female can live the same experience. Even the most ugly fat woman in the world has far more options than a legit 3/10 male.

The real hypocrisy is the realization that most women, who claim that incels have high standards, are exclusively fucking Chads.