Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this guy posting blackpills on IT

lol, noodles bestu

The same OP posts chadfishes and blackpill data and IT like the morons that they are allow him to do this kind of stuff. jfl

Fighting the good fight. :feelsautistic:

We need to post subtile bp posts there
I remember one guy posted a Nazi chadfis and IT was like " it's Photoshoped" " cherrypicked"

We need to post subtile bp posts there
I remember one guy posted a Nazi chadfis and IT was like " it's Photoshoped" " cherrypicked"
i agree but we have to make it look like we're normal low IQ redditors like the guy in the post .

"preferences" :forcedsmile:

Women are the original Jews

It's always so funny when white men destroy their bloodlines by fucking chink women since they can't get with white women

IMG 6152

It’s the other way around jfl.

when we prove that foids want chad they then start saying it’s just a preference
Pretty much, women having preferences is just something that is accepted on face value but men where getting shit on for this from time immemorial. Now when you criticize foids for being shallow cunts they just cope with le preferences.

I will fuck a noddle like this soon. Just 11 more months...

But I will have to pay for it :feelsrope: