Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this forum

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
"I saw other people breaking the rules, so I thought it was okay" is probably the worse excuse you can make here. Probably the worst excuse you can make in any context anywhere, honestly.

chesscel said:
I'm sorry if what I did seemed like I tried to start a racewar, that was never my intention I just like shitposting in a particular offensive style. @Ryo_Hazuki If you could give another chance, I promise to never shitpost ever again.
This is your last chance. Next offense = perm. You might want to stay far from anything racial because it seems you can't touch this topic without racebaiting or bbc spamming.

just get banned for memes theory

Ryo

This place is cucked but at least is not braincels, I got banned 3 times there just for saying nigger

It's over for .cocels

This place is cucked but at least is not braincels, I got banned 3 times there just for saying nigger
Braincels is the PG version of this site.

braincels is just another anti white subreddit
everything on reddit is cucked

Braincels is the PG version of this site.
How long has it been like this? It is hosted on a nourmie web site so it will have cucks but I feel it was better before it was quarantined.

racebaiting is negative, but it doesn't matter, because what is true and meme or lie doesn't matter, it's just symbols and interpretations, nothing has a meaning in itself.

ive said it before and didnt get banned. I was last on it when there was a female mod too

ive said it before and didnt get banned. I was last on it when there was a female mod too
BBW Gaming... Glad they got rid of her... Foids cannot be incel.

lold @ ryo giving 30% for someone saying bbc why is he even mod when hes this biased

I'm too old and tired for racebaiting!

I prefer strolling.

Modcel Ryo's hatred for bbc spam is palpable.

lelouch_commands_mao_to_shut_up___gif_animation_by_kyoflameashhylden_d9o20gl-pre.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back