Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At these fake holes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200706 180828

Holes are 100% Fake. Fake Faces, Fake Personalities, Fake Everything. The only thing that isnt fake is their Gassed up Ego's and delusions making them think they're better than most men.

At this point, I could care less if every Simp, Cuck, Betabuxx, Orbiter or Pussy whipped Normie died tomorrow. ITS PATHETIC WE LET THESE HOLES STEAL OUR LIVES AWAY FROM US!!

There's a worser picture of her without makeup I swear. She don't look much different in that one

There's a worser picture of her without makeup I swear. She don't look much different in that one
20200706 182049

Her normal face is such a far cry from this. You see this more than you see her normal face its absolutely pathetic.

not that bad
I have seen worse

There was this foid at college ,she was hot and all dressing like a slut ,thinking she’s so hot shit ,one day I saw her without makeup and holy hell I even thought that would be her mother not her lol,her face was full of pimples and it was bloated ,fucking hell

I always found her to be extremely fake and plastic looking with makeup.

all foids tbh