Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At these AMWF copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200802 172116

You can cherry pick all you want, but that won't change reality. Only the absolute top % of Changs will get white Stacy's.

They are the biggest copers on this planet. Even I can cherry pick some currycels who ascended with white whores. That doesn't mean curries are a superior race.

I've never seen one in my life, only on Cobra Kai TV show.

You can cherry pick all you want, but that won't change reality. Only the absolute top % of Changs will get white Stacy's.
I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand.

I've never seen one in my life, only on Cobra Kai TV show.
Same. Never witnessed this IRL. This type of coupling is so unbelievably rare where I go to school

I've only ever seen WMAF couples in public. The only time I see AMWF is online. The asian guys in my area are either incel or can only date asian foids.

My mother and father on the bottom left. It’s beyond over.

View attachment 307404

JFL and all 4 look moneymaxxed or have a solid inheritance in play.

Ricecels think betabuxxing is the same as a legitimate ascension. It never began for them.