Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the state of this forum

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★

Chadsco

Last edited:
this site should be named Chads.Co

This sub has more Chads and volcels than IT.

6CA07C27 E3B6 4AF4 A0CE 88258ABD8075

Voted no crew

> joins after me
> calls me out for nothing
Yeah I like my post history but don't like my name. Sue me. If I have to rebuild a whole profile just to get a new profile name I will. I wish I was ripped like that guy. I look like a deformed glandular case wristlet and anklet. All my fat stays in my middle third.

> joins after me
> calls me out for nothing
Yeah I like my post history but don't like my name. Sue me. If I have to rebuild a whole profile just to get a new profile name I will. I wish I was ripped like guy. I look like a deformed glandular case wristlet and anklet. All my fat stays in my middle third.
When the did I even say a word to you?

Fakecels every where

Was when I was 13, and I never met the foid, her sister just made an offer. So I think it's still fair to call myself truecel.
Nigga you turned down a girl because of Ramadan lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga you turned down a girl because of Ramadan lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I was told I couldn't date until 16. that's when I fell into a depression and dropped out of school into neetdom. I never got any dances at church or school. I let my teeth go crooked and yellow. Things just kept stacking against me. Why do I even bother explainling? Some just want cut-and-dry explanations like lack of stature or frame - i.e. the simplest and most superficial things. Then some are so thick to think mental impairments cannot prevent one from ascension. Oh well.
I honestly don't remember doing so
Yeah if I click the linked post it goes right to mine. Btw I didn't even vote. I just said I have little time for friendzoners. FWB maybe but the clock is running out on my sex drive and I would rather have romance and sex

Last edited:
I was told I couldn't date until 16. that's when I fell into a depression and dropped out of school into neetdom. I never got any dances at church or school. I let my teeth go crooked and yellow. Things just kept stacking against me. Why do I even bother explainling? Some just want cut-and-dry explanations like lack of stature or frame - i.e. the simplest and most superficial things. Then some are so thick to think mental impairments cannot prevent one from ascension. Oh well.
Brutal. I can understand.

The guy who made that poll is 6'4 himself and 32.

Over for nevebeenaskedoutcels

Its over for you if you are a member on incels.co

votes should be made public so we can see who

interesting thread ngl

tfw there are people posting here who have had foids ask them out

tfw there are people posting here who have had foids ask them out
View attachment 210671
What kind of sad sad soul would post here that has easy access to female validation? Blackpilled Chads I guess, but still, don't they have more important things to do with their time? It's fucking weird man.