Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At the gym right now

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
fertile young jbs in skin-tight leggings squatting.

Lord Jesus, I want to sin…

I would rather literally die, then step on a Gym ever again... When I went to one, all I did was try to hold back tears.

are you trying to be gay nigga

Sometimes I find the foids make me workout better for more reps and stuff,
Other times it is ragefuel or they distract me and take me out of the zone.
Also I am worried I will get caught looking at them, my gym has a lot of mirrors so I have become the master of mirrors.
I literally cannot help but look it must be in my biologically, I wish stupid foids would cover up more.

no gym for your face. incels at the gym get mogged so bad. :feelsthink:

I literally cannot help but look it must be in my biologically, I wish stupid foids would cover up more.
ye and its not just the gym. During summer and spring foids in my city walk around literally half naked. Crop tops. Extremely tight and short shorts on some u can see their asses fall out. Etc. To me thts just fucking teasing and im going to fucking stare at them and objecitify them bcs they objectify themselves

It do be like that bro. I was on the treadmill a few weeks ago. These wahmen in the tightest leggings just running in front of me, some squatting...:feelsohh: they know what they're fucking doing but what can we do about it :fuk:

ye and its not just the gym. During summer and spring foids in my city walk around literally half naked. Crop tops. Extremely tight and short shorts on some u can see their asses fall out. Etc. To me thts just fucking teasing and im going to fucking stare at them and objecitify them bcs they objectify themselves
dont even get me fucking started bro

I might quit the gym honestly all together.
If it's messing with your mental health, you should.
There's nothing that would make me not kill myself after being in a gym and seeing all the absurdly hot foids/jbs there.

Screenshot 20231014 095839 Brave 1

We need shit like this...