Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At the gym being mogged by white Zoomer Chads

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Came to the gym thinking it wouldn't be crowded. And it's not. But there's a group of Chads working out. All look to be under 25 and at least 6 feet tall and full heads of hair. Their bone structure looks like it's straight out of a 1940s German propaganda poster.

And here I am. 5'5, brown, ethnic and a framelet.

I cannot question the will of Allah.

what i did when i was in the gym is
i smoke a joint on the walk to the gym
then i would appear with my eyes red af :smonk:
i would just listen to muzic high af and
work out focusing on improving

but nothing beats building your own gym at home :feelsLSD:

I feel your pain bro, every time I go out literally every female is 6'2+ and every male 6'5+, meanwhile they're all fit with only the occasional female landwhale. I used to think that I was the only obese man because I lived in a rural village, now I'm the only one in a big city and I literally never see a non-toilet that's overweight.

I see lots of Chad's and often these are together with landwhales.

It can't be over if it never started. :blackpill:

find a way to profit off of some cryptocurrency and then get a shitty Chinese rack and some 1 inch weights for less than $300 total :feelsLSD:

I feel your pain bro, every time I go out literally every female is 6'2+ and every male 6'5+, meanwhile they're all fit with only the occasional female landwhale. I used to think that I was the only obese man because I lived in a rural village, now I'm the only one in a big city and I literally never see a non-toilet that's overweight.

I see lots of Chad's and often these are together with landwhales.

It can't be over if it never started. :blackpill:
Are you a rice?

Came to the gym thinking it wouldn't be crowded. And it's not. But there's a group of Chads working out. All look to be under 25 and at least 6 feet tall and full heads of hair. Their bone structure looks like it's straight out of a 1940s German propaganda poster.

And here I am. 5'5, brown, ethnic and a framelet.

I cannot question the will of Allah.
this is why its worth it for me to go to expensive gyms. Expensive gyms have generally fewer people, and those that go tend to be oldcels that are less athletic, and overweight people- none of that riff raff. Ugly people spend more on fitness, Chads can get jacked with willpower alone, and for free

this is why its worth it for me to go to expensive gyms. Expensive gyms have generally fewer people, and those that go tend to be oldcels that are less athletic, and overweight people- none of that riff raff. Ugly people spend more on fitness, Chads can get jacked with willpower alone, and for free
I thought that expensive gyms would have Chads and Stacy's from rich families

I thought that expensive gyms would have Chads and Stacy's from rich families
no its the opposite. Chads go to cheap dirty gyms and medium priced gyms- especially 24 hr fitness. Boomercucks go to equinox or similar gyms.

Same with clothes. Ricecels are singlehandedly propping up the male apparel industry. Chads just wear a simple T-shirt and jeans they bought at Walmart

Last edited:
no its the opposite. Chads go to cheap dirty gyms and medium priced gyms- especially 24 hr fitness. Boomercucks go to equinox or similar gyms.

Same with clothes. Ricecels are singlehandedly propping up the male apparel industry. Chads just wear a simple T-shirt and jeans they bought at Walmart
Ricecels have to try to fashionmaxx. They can't do much else.

Man every short ethnic I see here in cucknada seems to be in their own little world, hanging out exclusively with other short ethnics while working their shitty gas station/Uber eats job. Idk how they cope

No gym for your height

Did u approach that white bitch yet or you wimped out?

what i did when i was in the gym is
i smoke a joint on the walk to the gym
then i would appear with my eyes red af :smonk:
i would just listen to muzic high af and
work out focusing on improving

but nothing beats building your own gym at home :feelsLSD:
sounds based dude. I wish i knew where to get weed from someone i could trust but no normie wants to associate with me. And im not about to ask the niggers next door