Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At the gun range/gun store, I would like to get a gun permit and purchase in the future when I’m old enough

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I’m a small guy you know, so it would be great to have something to protect myself. All for the greatER good y’know. But I’ve also been exercising a lot so I can get a lot stronger and faster. I want to become someone who is not be fucked with.

Based:feelsdevil: Fear the nobodies

Which country are you from?

I’m a small guy you know, so it would be great to have something to protect myself. All for the greatER good y’know. But I’ve also been exercising a lot so I can get a lot stronger and faster. I want to become someone who is not be fucked with.
When you're old enough?? I thought you were 60?

I’m jealous of Americans for guns ngl

Damn, youngcel things.

When you own (& carry) a gun, everything becomes easy and pleasant!

Birds sing louder around you! Waitresses are nicer. People buy you beers. All stores give you a discount. Gas costs 20¢ a gallon!

But if you hock you're gun at a pawn shop all that goes away...

People kick you at work. Bitches call the cops if you dare to look at their feet. You never get a plate at restaurants and they throw the food at you...

L
Actually based. even if ur a manlet you're far, far, less likely to be fucked with if you're jacked and have a masculine face.

fuck i wish i could do this. my country has harsher gun laws :fuk: