Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting at the end of the day, normies love to come here and read our posts

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
at the end of the day they come here and read our posts, because it makes sense.
if we were a forum of crazies no one would take the time to visit here and read. but as you can see alot of people come here to read this shit
i think that forums like inceltears are built around providing a safe haven from reality, reality is here.

personally i don't give a fuck, the faster you come to terms with reality the less painful its gonna be at the end of it

TBH, soon, they'll have to acknowdlege that we were right the whole time.

Normies would rather drink methylated spirits than possibly sympathise with and relate to incels

They are obsessed with other communities that they consider "obscure".

No normal person is here bro.

Its borderline incels and losers that come here to browse and find threads to post on IT. No successful happy normie has any clue of things like this existing.

at the end of the day they come here and read our posts, because it makes sense.
if we were a forum of crazies no one would take the time to visit here and read. but as you can see alot of people come here to read this shit
i think that forums like inceltears are built around providing a safe haven from reality, reality is here.

personally i don't give a fuck, the faster you come to terms with reality the less painful its gonna be at the end of it

Plenty of crazy people are considered fascinating. People lurking doesn't mean they actually believe in what we're talking about.

They wish they were incels and not cucks. :soy::soy::soy::banhammer:

Plenty of crazy people are considered fascinating. People lurking doesn't mean they actually believe in what we're talking about.

i don't find any crazy person fascinating, unless he is about some ideological shit like stalin or mao.
90% of them can go die

For once, they are on the outside and we are on the inside.