Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At the "Being a virgin over 18 or 20 is a death sentence"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Chad can be a virgin even at 30 and he will be seen as a mysterious hot guy, just like a angel or saint

Women would crawl for his virginity

But if a incel admits being experienced in sex (of Course he would lie with that) then every foid will see him as a ugly creepy perv who exploits women only for sex

Jfl at thinking Chad will be a virgin at 30

Chad can be a virgin even at 30 and he will be seen as a mysterious hot guy, just like a angel or saint

But if a incel admits being experienced in sex (of Course he would lie with that) then every foid will see him as a ugly creepy perv who exploits women only for sex

but chad cant be a virgin at 30 unless by his own volition which is like 0.0000001%

giga low iq treda

you cant experience teen love at 30

Chad can only be volcel, if you're not getting laid in your 20s something is definitely wrong.

Chad wouldn't be able to get JBs at 30

Chads stop being virgins at 15 OP.

Telling a woman your a virgin is like splashing them with cold water.
Chad literally has women throwing themselves at him and unless he lived as a monk away from society he will lose his virginity no problems.
I've even read news articles of chads who had women rape him because he shrugged off their advances.

Chad can be fucking passed out and he would get sex by women raping him. Im tired of all these low iq "but chad" arguments.

I rather keep my virginity until I'm a Wizard.

Two, who even says that being a virgin over 18 or 20 is a death sentence anyways, normans?

This doesn’t even make sense. Chad and incel are mutually exclusive categories. The thirty year old is an incel, or more accurately a volcel if he is an attractive virgin.

Incels are free to lie to women about their sexual experience. In fact, I would encourage every incel to never breathe a word of their condition to anyone they don’t have to. It’s social suicide. The type of thing nearly anyone will tell everyone. Once that is in their minds, there is no getting it out.

Despite incel paranoia it’s never known by strangers that they are incels. Sure, people might assume from your looks or personality you aren’t a hit with the ladies. But they sure don’t know you never had one.

Despite incel paranoia it’s never known by strangers that they are incels. Sure, people might assume from your looks or personality you aren’t a hit with the ladies. But they sure don’t know you never had one.
Once you understand this it is easy to chameleon yourself into society. Nobody knows about it but you so take it to your grave if you have to.