Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel At the bar right now

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Every single attractive foid has a wedding ring on. It is over.

Just Cuck Their Husbands Bro

Old maids I guess...

Just try to hook up with the drunkest bitch there

Impregnate them so their cuck husbands raise your child yo :lul:

Throw your drink in their faces.

I need to start drinking alcohol

As somebody who has gotten use to being by himself at the bar. Just sit there and relax, I find the way to entertain myself is looking at other people and wishing people would allow me to do those things myself.

Make sure to not to talk to anybody, from the few times I’ve tried it it’s getting me called “a creep” and I end up just feeling depressed.

Have you thought of just bringing booze to an Internet cafe and getting super drunk that way?

Marriage is just a way of dignifying what is still essentially prostitution - money in exchange for services rendered.

It matters not. It is over.

Why do you go to bars if you know that is over already?.

Any guy that brings his bitch to a bar or club, and leaves her unattended, is a faggot. Obviously guys will start to hit on her, especially if shes dressed like a hoe. Bitches in relationships shouldn't be allowed in clubs, they have no business being there. Or they have to wear a shirt that displays to all the men that they are in a relationship, but of course expecting any kind of responsibility from whores is "misogyny."

brutal agepill.

Every youngcel should be Zyrosmaxxing tbh

I'm at a bar right now too sipping on a gin & tonic. I like this bar specifically a lot because the bartender is cutie and calls me things like "honey" and "babe" and seems interested in what I say so I delude myself into thinking she likes me

I'm at a bar right now too sipping on a gin & tonic. I like this bar specifically a lot because the bartender is cutie and calls me things like "honey" and "babe" and seems interested in what I say so I delude myself into thinking she likes me
View attachment 28234

I know that feel

Embrace the void not the foid