Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at Star Citizen

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
It's basically No Man's Sky with better graphics, mechanics, and a chat. People will get bored in a month once the game will definitely come out as a finite project.

Star Citizen is a joke. I remember the devs were mocking and talking shit about Mass Effect Andromeda. It's funny how karma works. I guess Star Citizen will be a failure.

Star Citizen is a joke. I remember the devs were mocking and talking shit about Mass Effect Andromeda. It's funny how karma works. I guess Star Citizen will be a failure.
it really is a pathetic joke, like most "early access" games. i've sworn to not buy any "early access" game after the trainwreck that is DayZ.

Oh shit it's out? Took em a while.

Star Citizen is a gigantic scam. LMAO at people believing it will come out as a finished product.

whats even that

never trust an indie developer for making a complete game. triple A devs dont make games like this because they know its not feasible and squeeze isnt worth the juice.

Every time I read about that game it just sounds like a giant scam

Looks like a fun game with good graphics, but it's overpriced and pay to win.