Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At people who say "End Racism, End discrimination" etc etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Those same people hate conservatives, Incels etc etc.

Discrimination is a human trait, at the end of the day were all just monkeys playing dress up. Foids will virtue signal about ending racism, wanting equality for all but 1000% guaranteed they bullied, shunned, outcasted her school incels all for being ugly. These same foids who say this are the biggest racist because most exclusively date white men.

I know what real discrimination feels like and all you Trucels here do to. I know what it's like to be totally outcasted not because of the colour of my skin but the bones in my face. I know what it's like to be hated on sight, and its really soured my feelings towards the human race. We are extremely evil towards each other, no matter how much the normies want to claim they're good people they're only good to the people they want to be good to.

"End discrimination" jfl. You'd have to end the human race for that to happen.

Bones > everything

But u can get surgery for your bones, curries and ricemen can't do that

People dont change they only get better at hiding their true face

Those same people hate conservatives, Incels etc etc.

Discrimination is a human trait, at the end of the day were all just monkeys playing dress up. Foids will virtue signal about ending racism, wanting equality for all but 1000% guaranteed they bullied, shunned, outcasted her school incels all for being ugly. These same foids who say this are the biggest racist because most exclusively date white men.

I know what real discrimination feels like and all you Trucels here do to. I know what it's like to be totally outcasted not because of the colour of my skin but the bones in my face. I know what it's like to be hated on sight, and its really soured my feelings towards the human race. We are extremely evil towards each other, no matter how much the normies want to claim they're good people they're only good to the people they want to be good to.

"End discrimination" jfl. You'd have to end the human race for that to happen.
Essentially my life

But u can get surgery for your bones, curries and ricemen can't do that
assuming success rate is likely high which is dependent on what part of the face or body you are trying to get surgery for

leftist women are not fighting for the average black normie.they are just fighting for black chads rights.they couldn't give a flying fuck about normies and incels.Women want to exterminate us.And normies have no qualms about fucking us over.

Women don't want to end discrimination
full